Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 12k

Type/Location:
Meguro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I love this place but this time around I got stuck with an older less attractive provider that was heavier set. Usually I get firm, tight bodies in their 30s. This one was early 40s.

I went drinking after and cannot remember the name for the life of me.

Typical Goten Experience. Red lights, old Japanese music. I have to say I've become more fond of Angel in Meguro than Goten lately. The girls at Angel provide better GFE and the shower is so clean in comparison to Goten's.

This time around midway I became crazily turned on because of how old she was and milfy single mother-ish. Also I spied massive breasts momentarily and knew I had to turn on my conversational skills.

Joked enough with her to get her to open her robe the whole time and played with her easily F-cup, albeit saggy breasts. Huge nipples.

My line of conversation also got her giving me body licking play and she even sucked my balls and nipples, alternating during the HJ while I fingered her.

Accidentally finished on her robe and she was laughing the whole time while trying to clean it off.

Fun experience but I prefer a tighter body.

Leaving the room, such tighter body, with literally her tits out popping out of her robe - about to leave another room opposite of ours - flashed me a smile as she closed the door. Gave me a major case of FOMO so I'll have to go back and request her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's all about the provider and chemistry you can create. I really wish they'd clean up the shower. Tight bodied 30-something can be had but its random.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm a fan of this shop but haven't been there in a while. The woman you describe doesn't sound familiar too bad you can't remember her name. About what time were you there?

Where is the Angel place you mentioned & is there a website?