Appointment Length & Costs:
15K for 50min

Type/Location:
ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi everyone.
I always see same reviews so i want to try new places.
I saw this shop on net and wanted to try.

Location is super easy just at the top of famous ikebukuro chocolate.2 floor.
Young people at the reception were friendly. Asked some questions in Japanese and then showed the pictures.They said they must talk with girl if she accepts. After settling this I went to hotel.
She was very talkative asked lots of questions.
Nice lady with nice attitude.
Standard deruheru.
Shop has lots of options.
I will try other options as well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice office concept with nice reception.

Sorry for the stupid question and I know being new here is not an acceptable reason but is the service FS? Is the room inside the shop too?

Sorry for the stupid question and I know being new here is not an acceptable reason but is the service FS? Is the room inside the shop too?

The review says "standard delivery health" which means that FS is not allowed, at least by rules, and no, you need to get a hotel.

Dear Francis as MikeH stated no FS. everyone is like you at the beginning. For foreigners I think this concept is strange.
Except soapland FS is illegal. I still do not understand how there are this much thousands of shops without FS. For FS try independent woman advertising here or soapland.

Dear Francis as MikeH stated no FS. everyone is like you at the beginning. For foreigners I think this concept is strange.
Except soapland FS is illegal. I still do not understand how there are this much thousands of shops without FS. For FS try independent woman advertising here or soapland.
“I still do not understand how there are this much thousands of shops without FS.”

Various girls prefer to work in non-FS venues - at least that’s what various girls told me when I lived in Tokyo.

DireWolf98 , I can understand the demand side from girls. But for the man side, everyone seems searching FS. So health delivery(I mean no FS) must not be popular. Here if I am not wrong FS(soapland) to Health delivery ratio seems 1/3 to me. Lots of Health. I think it is opposite in Europe. A shop without a FS is very rare in major European big cities I think.

DireWolf98 , I can understand the demand side from girls. But for the man side, everyone seems searching FS. So health delivery(I mean no FS) must not be popular. Here if I am not wrong FS(soapland) to Health delivery ratio seems 1/3 to me. Lots of Health. I think it is opposite in Europe. A shop without a FS is very rare in major European big cities I think.
My friend, not everyone is searching for FS. The gaijin on this website are like the flea on the dog’s tail (statistically speaking) - they can’t wag the tail and the tail can’t wag the dog.

Non-FS venues have flourished for decades in Japan. They might not want to provide FS, but they provide excellent service.

This may sound really stupid and can't believe I am sharing this, but...

As I get older, I am actually happy that there is no 'pressure' to have FS with a provider... even though I am paying $$
it's not about wanting to please the provider, but there is still that ego deflating feeling if you can't get hard with a girl...paid or not...

for me, foreplay is awesome, which is pretty much standard DH service..
a good part of me only wants FS with these DH girls because I can check off the "had sex with a DH girl and didn't have to pay extra box"..

This is because they can not build new soaplands by law. So there is a limited amound of soaplands and in limited places because they can not build new ones. Delivery there are countless because its easier to open.

Some guys prefer delivery because it tends to be cheaper and maybe in a more convenient location for them. and more selection in girls and types of girls because of how many there are.

This is because they can not build new soaplands by law. So there is a limited amound of soaplands and in limited places because they can not build new ones. Delivery there are countless because its easier to open.

Some guys prefer delivery because it tends to be cheaper and maybe in a more convenient location for them. and more selection in girls and types of girls because of how many there are.
That is correct, my friend Alice. You raise several valid points.

However, back in the 1990s, Fashion Health, Ime Kura and other In Call places were much more common. At that time, Deli Health was extremely rare. Not every girl wants to provide FS.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
That is correct, my friend Alice. You raise several valid points.

However, back in the 1990s, Fashion Health, Ime Kura and other In Call places were much more common. At that time, Deli Health was extremely rare. Not every girl wants to provide FS.
I think thats because healths also have building restrictions now and get closed down so there are less and less.
Delivery health obviously blooms more and more as the internet gets used more and more and is widely spread. Why go to an incall location why you get set up something through internet whereever is convenient for you?

Yes, there seem to be a lot of people believing in the "a blowjob is not sex" rule, both in the east and the west (i did not have sexual relations with that woman).

Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://e-onnashoji.com/top.html

Date of Encounter:
15/01/2018

Contact Method:
Shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
15K for 50min

Type/Location:
ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi everyone.
I always see same reviews so i want to try new places.
I saw this shop on net and wanted to try.

Location is super easy just at the top of famous ikebukuro chocolate.2 floor.
Young people at the reception were friendly. Asked some questions in Japanese and then showed the pictures.They said they must talk with girl if she accepts. After settling this I went to hotel.
She was very talkative asked lots of questions.
Nice lady with nice attitude.
Standard deruheru.
Shop has lots of options.
I will try other options as well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice office concept with nice reception.
Sorry for the late reply/question.

This shop seems to have numerous role play options available. Did you try any?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
DireWolf98, I tried interview option :) When you are gaijin i think role play options are usually not applicable. The girl and me can not get into the mood. We just read the interview questions and laugh.
Thanks, my friend.