Called first, then walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Y5000

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub/Sekukyaba

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So, after a pretty good time at Pretty Getter last night, I decided to explore the Sekukyaba scene a bit more. I've always heard about Oiran, and although I'm more of a cosplay guy, I thought I'd give it a try.

I went to the Shinjuku location around 1pm and called ahead, but they said that they were only serving Japanese customers for the day. Not sure why. I had the day, so I decided to check out Ikebukuro. If Oiran didn't work out, at least I could check out some other places near by that peaked my interest. As expected, the Ikebukuro location was totally happy to serve me.

Oiran's layout and presentation is much more elaborate than any of the other sekukyabas I've been to so far (just Miss Campus and Pretty Getter on the belt from the date of this writing). I had to take my shoes off at the front, and was explained the rules, and asked my drink of choice. I was then taken to a row of sinks to brush my teeth, and rinse. Much nicer than the "take this cup and gargle" routine up to now.

I was then taken to a booth with a floor couch and a table, and was presented my drink. A few moments later, the first girl showed up.

She did NOT look happy to see me. She just stared at me without opening the conversation at all with this look of "alright. Let's get this done." However after some chitchat, and witty sarcastic humour, I had her laughing and smiling by the end. She was a bit older, but had a nice body. Near the end of our time, she said to me with a wink "wanna touch my breasts?" which ofcourse I did. Overall, cool encounter, but not what I was there for.

The second girl came very shortly after. She arrived with a smile. A little heavy set, so not my usual type, but she had a cool attitude. We chatted quite a bit. She could tell I wasn't used to this kind of thing, so she told me I could touch her breasts, which I did. I played with them as we talked. I told her personally I was more of an ass man, which she bent over on all fours and let me play with her ass a bit. Cool encounter, but again, didn't really get what I was craving for, which is some heavy DFK action.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, it was a good experience. I think I'm not used to this whole sekukyaba thing yet where the girl is just there, and you just do what you want. The girls at Pretty Getter took the initiative, however, I have a feeling that might be just a rarity? I dunno. I'd go back and try to be a little more forward next time.

Reactions: statrosa
5000 yen for two girls and how much time?

Are these booths all private or do your share them with others?