Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes, 13,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese and some English

Details of the Encounter:
I like Ueno Sky, I really do. I've previously written about some recent experiences and Kana there is one of the top three Thai masseuses I've seen in Tokyo, maybe anywhere.

Today I chose Mei. She's cute. Actually she's gorgeous. Looks like a Thai model. She apologized for not wearing make up, but had a low cut Uniqlo style long sleeve t-shirt on and a short skirt. She has very long legs, nice cleavage on a cute smaller-ish rack. The first thing that was odd was she didn't give me a shower. That is standard with the D or E course for 80 or 100 minutes, respectively. She did ask after I was done by myself "Limpa daijoubu?", which is code for HJ.

Anyways, the massage started pretty good with strong thumb pushes into my aching foot soles and calves. Felt great. The problem was the back, she tried kneeling on it, and then slipped a couple of times. This was all pre-oil part (most of these Thai places have a deluxe course that starts off with hard poking and stretching with a towel, and then oil). The towel part took like 10 minutes, another warning sign, combined with her strokes which were lightning fast. She seems to be a beginner based on that.

The oil part lasted a lot longer which I'm not complaining about, and again the legs, particularly calves were great. However she maintained the same intensity used on my hamstrings for my biceps which felt like pinching. After the flip, some toweled and then oiled massage on the front side of my legs, and then one of the worst HJ I've ever had. It was mechanical, same speed, no play anywhere else, with her seated in front of me down near my ankles. After about 5 minutes, I told her to stop and took over myself.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Love the shop, but will absolutely not see her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated! Sorry to hear about the experience, but others can avoid her now....

Approved: 11/15/2020

Reactions: TSullivan17