Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Awesome

Date of Encounter:
28/06/2018

Contact Method:
walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes 15,000 (no hidden costs or hotel fees)

Type/Location:
Naha, near Tsuji park

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
*I apologise if this is in the wrong thread section, I wasn't sure which one to put this in because I didn't know what I was going to get. Thank you.*

The Story

Soooooo, I had a nice 4 day holiday in Okinawa, on my own, staying in Yomitan. Lovely place, very quiet, beautiful sea, a couple of nice restaurants, nice relaxing time and the devil in me came out! After 2 days of sightseeing I was ready to see something a little different. Long story short, I've been in Japan for a couple of years, I've always wanted to try a soapland, I was on holiday, i thought "treat yourself".

So there's NOTHING in Yomitan. I thought "bugger it, i'll go to that american village place, there's got to be somewhere around there" there probably was but it was sooooo hot I could not be bothered to walk around for too long looking. The center was obviously filled with families and i realised quite quickly that I wasn't going to get soaped up in a swanky place like this.

So I went to Naha! If you go to Tsuji park you get treated to several streets FILLED with soaplands! At least I thought they were soaplands. The men at the door said they were soaplands. What I had wasn't!

I'm a small white guy, still in my early thirties, I'm just very very very white. There's no confusing me for anything else. The good news is that ALL the doormen were trying to get me in! It's a foreigners heaven!!! ......... At least if you're a dirty bugger, which if you're reading this then you are :)! I should mention that I used all (bad) Japanese with every encounter but you'll have no problemwith English or even if you're a mute.

After a while of window shopping I picked this place with the friendliest doorman. I chose the girl paid the money waited maybe 30 minutes and was shown to stairs to which a the girl was standing.

The Encounter

So the girl was the girl in the picture, but looked quite a lot different. She wasn't that good looking but she was tall and slim. I couldn't have cared less, as long as she's decent looking and I get the service I pay for. She's really nice though, but extremely chatty, I thought she was running down the clock maybe she was. At one point I thought she wasn;t going to stop and questioned what I'd paid for.

Anyway, we get undressed we go in the shower, she sits me on a stool and washes my bollocks. There was no bath but there was an inflatable bed but so there was half the things I'd read about soaplands...

HOWEVER, the inflatable bed was never used. After the shower we went to the bed, she gave a very quick massage than put a condom on with her mouth (skills!) to which i thought, its nice to have a covered BJ and she's looking after both our health. HOWEVER (again) she signals with her hand stomach or butt. After much confusion I realised that we were gonna have sex! So I fucked her doggy style, off came the condom back in the shower clothes on and out.

Pros
Lovely, friendly girl
Unexpected sex
Easy to use service

Cons
I actually, really wanted a soapland. That was the whole point of the mission. Minor, i know, but i guess ill have to try again in tokyo.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
VERY easy to use, cheap (50 minutes 15,000Yen, no hidden costs or hotel costs)
If in Okinawa, it's a very easy and convenient place to get to and use. In a taxi from Asahibashi monorail station it took a few of minutes.

I did some time in Okinawa before. It's good to hear some places are putting out. Glad to hear you had fun minus that humidity.

Reactions: jubei and SugoiBoy
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Awesome

Date of Encounter:
28/06/2018

Contact Method:
walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes 15,000 (no hidden costs or hotel fees)

Type/Location:
Naha, near Tsuji park

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
*I apologise if this is in the wrong thread section, I wasn't sure which one to put this in because I didn't know what I was going to get. Thank you.*

The Story

Soooooo, I had a nice 4 day holiday in Okinawa, on my own, staying in Yomitan. Lovely place, very quiet, beautiful sea, a couple of nice restaurants, nice relaxing time and the devil in me came out! After 2 days of sightseeing I was ready to see something a little different. Long story short, I've been in Japan for a couple of years, I've always wanted to try a soapland, I was on holiday, i thought "treat yourself".

So there's NOTHING in Yomitan. I thought "bugger it, i'll go to that american village place, there's got to be somewhere around there" there probably was but it was sooooo hot I could not be bothered to walk around for too long looking. The center was obviously filled with families and i realised quite quickly that I wasn't going to get soaped up in a swanky place like this.

So I went to Naha! If you go to Tsuji park you get treated to several streets FILLED with soaplands! At least I thought they were soaplands. The men at the door said they were soaplands. What I had wasn't!

I'm a small white guy, still in my early thirties, I'm just very very very white. There's no confusing me for anything else. The good news is that ALL the doormen were trying to get me in! It's a foreigners heaven!!! ......... At least if you're a dirty bugger, which if you're reading this then you are :)! I should mention that I used all (bad) Japanese with every encounter but you'll have no problemwith English or even if you're a mute.

After a while of window shopping I picked this place with the friendliest doorman. I chose the girl paid the money waited maybe 30 minutes and was shown to stairs to which a the girl was standing.

The Encounter

So the girl was the girl in the picture, but looked quite a lot different. She wasn't that good looking but she was tall and slim. I couldn't have cared less, as long as she's decent looking and I get the service I pay for. She's really nice though, but extremely chatty, I thought she was running down the clock maybe she was. At one point I thought she wasn;t going to stop and questioned what I'd paid for.

Anyway, we get undressed we go in the shower, she sits me on a stool and washes my bollocks. There was no bath but there was an inflatable bed but so there was half the things I'd read about soaplands...

HOWEVER, the inflatable bed was never used. After the shower we went to the bed, she gave a very quick massage than put a condom on with her mouth (skills!) to which i thought, its nice to have a covered BJ and she's looking after both our health. HOWEVER (again) she signals with her hand stomach or butt. After much confusion I realised that we were gonna have sex! So I fucked her doggy style, off came the condom back in the shower clothes on and out.

Pros
Lovely, friendly girl
Unexpected sex
Easy to use service

Cons
I actually, really wanted a soapland. That was the whole point of the mission. Minor, i know, but i guess ill have to try again in tokyo.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
VERY easy to use, cheap (50 minutes 15,000Yen, no hidden costs or hotel costs)
If in Okinawa, it's a very easy and convenient place to get to and use. In a taxi from Asahibashi monorail station it took a few of minutes.
That is a soapland. You usually wont get mat play during a 50 minutes course and FS is a given...

Like @User#8628 said, usually soapland doesn’t provide you mat play when you choose short course but they give you FS by default. It is usually available at 格安店、大衆店; cheaper shop. Also, they show the full price from beginning. (総額)
High-end soapland usually do not offer any short course than two hours and don’t show 総額 but 入浴料(entrances fee)

Naha is real hit and miss.
I've visited 2 in the area, first time was good fun, and even go a good recommendation for next bar (penguin bar/ live penguins / pretty tacky )

2nd time something was off, so just asked for a massage.

But all the shops in that area are soapies. But many are very low level.

If you ever go again and you want to try mat play, you should ask the touts about mat play and if the shop does it, which course length is good for it, which girl is good at it...

Mat play is not Tokyo only or something, but you have to be clear about what you want :)

If you ever go again and you want to try mat play, you should ask the touts about mat play and if the shop does it, which course length is good for it, which girl is good at it...

Mat play is not Tokyo only or something, but you have to be clear about what you want :)
Yes, you should be crystal clear about what you want.