https://brothel-in.com/munich/vitalia/

Appointment Length & Costs:
15 min $400 & 20 min $50

Type/Location:
Incall/Brothel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I went to Oktoberfest in Munchen, Germany this week for 4 days. It was an amazing experience, but after two days of beer, I almost wanted to quit drinking (almost).

On the first night I went to Broadway in the centre of Munchen, which is a kind of hostess bar, but with more.
I was seated with two girls (one looked Blonde Turkish, I guess Jewish and the other one was a German Brunette). After some kissing they asked me if I wanted to go to the champaign room. I said only if I get to fuck

What did we learn from Chris Rock: There is no champaign in the champaign room. Because of Oktoberfest the prices already doubled, maybe even tripled. Going to the champaign room I was already $200 down. By the way the champaign room was just a simple screen dividing it between the rest of the bar, spectators could easily take a glimpse of what I was doing.

Now the sex, I'm sitting in a chair and the blonde girl was undressing me and herself. However the Brunette had the guts to take my wallet out of my trousers and take out the remaining money ($200). She screamed at me only $200 and was looking for my credit card. I said I don't have a credit card (left it in the hotel safe for these kind of reasons). She screamed at me "I'm expensive!" I said whatever, I still get to fuck else there will be trouble. The Brunette walked away (with the $200) but the Blonde girl was nice and we fucked about 10 minutes before I came on her face. I got dressed, thanked her and when I went outside I saw the Brunette smoking I said: You forgot my champaign. Wanted to say more, but security was looking difficult. A lesson well learned.

The next day going again to Oktoberfest I took a taxi and I asked him the best place to fuck. He said that Vitalia is the most famous one outside the city and only charges $50 for 20 minutes fuck (which Germans name Fast-Fuck). He also said it was the only place that does not increase it price during Oktoberfest, so reliable.

I asked him his number and if he could take me at night, he said sure, but every taxi driver knows the place and I said: "But I trust you". When I went there were more than 30 taxi waiting outside Vitalia.

Well Vitalia is paradise. Imagine Amsterdam red light and Osaka Tobita, but then a large Industrial building with over 50 rooms and the girls stand in front of their rooms. It is all a bit rushed, because you only have 20 minutes, but the girls look so good, you have no problem cumming.

I highly advise Vitalia when you are in Munchen.

If you want to have a table at Oktoberfest you have to order the table 5 months ahead. The minimum people (or tickets) for a table is 6 or 10 (larger tables). However it is a large happening, entrance is free. Outside the Beer tents there are enough standing places to drink beer, but there is also large Carnival/Fair with many attractions and food stands. I also did not know that Oktoberfest is a Family friendly event.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Vitalia is a once in a life experience, just like Oktoberfest

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the write-up - I've added the link for one of the locations - but for other reviewers, please be sure to add a map link or shop link wherever possible

Reactions: Negi77 and statrosa
Broadway and all the other places on the Schillerstrasse have a long history of scamming tourists and Oktoberfest visitors in heat. Every local knows about this, nevertheless these shops have been around for decades o_O
Munich has rather strict regulation on prostitution and most parts of the city are off-limits (including the whole city center), resulting in occasional police crackdowns around the central station.

Thanks for the review.

Only was in Munich once and that wasn’t during Oktoberfest. My memory of the city is hazy, but hobbying in Munich did strike me as being a bit pricey. Perhaps that was Schillerstrasse?

Personally, I had more fun in Frankfurt than I did in Munich. Yet, Vitalia sounds promising.

Last edited:
the Brunette had the guts to take my wallet out of my trousers and take out the remaining money ($200). She screamed at me only $200 and was looking for my credit card. I said I don't have a credit card (left it in the hotel safe for these kind of reasons). She screamed at me "I'm expensive!" I said whatever, I still get to fuck else there will be trouble. The Brunette walked away (with the $200) but the Blonde girl was nice and we fucked about 10 minutes before I came on her face. I got dressed, thanked her and when I went outside I saw the Brunette smoking I said: You forgot my champaign. Wanted to say more, but security was looking difficult. A lesson well learned.
Well done for maintaining your composure in that situation, quite a move from the other girl grabbing the money from your wallet, was this supposed to be payment for her or for the blonde or was it just plain theft? Also good call with leaving the credit cards at the hotel, I do this as well especially if going out alone. I wonder what she would have done if you did have them...

Reactions: statrosa
This confirms the general rule that places where prostitution is decriminalized have lousy strip clubs. Too bad, because strip clubs have a useful niche in this world. The club I visited in Munich a few years ago sounds similar, but with less drama. The girls could have made hundreds off of me honestly, but they seemed to not be interested in anything but the big hustle. It was sad, actually.

In Germany it seems the walkup house (Laufhaus) or FKK is the way to go, but those experiences are a little cold generally.

An aside, there seem to be a lot of Japanese SWs in Munich for some reason. Would be interesting to hear their stories.

Well done for maintaining your composure in that situation, quite a move from the other girl grabbing the money from your wallet, was this supposed to be payment for her or for the blonde or was it just plain theft? Also good call with leaving the credit cards at the hotel, I do this as well especially if going out alone. I wonder what she would have done if you did have them...

I think the brunette saw it as payment for the blonde.

Personally, I had more fun in Frankfurt than I did in Munich.
North Rhein Westfalia (NRW) region and Frankfurt area are the best places in Germany for P4P holiday with many FKKs and Red Light District.
NRW wins hand down for the cheap prices and plenty of choices.
2nd for Frankfurt area.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
North Rhein Westfalia (NRW) region and Frankfurt area are the best places in Germany for P4P holiday with many FKKs and Red Light District.
NRW wins hand down for the cheap prices and plenty of choices.
2nd for Frankfurt area.

I didn’t realize FKKs even existed. I like giant pools, I like a crowd of naked women; finally someone put the two together in FKK Oase, which I was linked to after trying to find Vitalia’s site.

Reactions: akasam and SugoiBoy
I didn’t realize FKKs even existed. I like giant pools, I like a crowd of naked women; finally someone put the two together in FKK Oase, which I was linked to after trying to find Vitalia’s site.
Also FKK Sharks in Darmstad (around 20/30min train ride from Frankfurt Main Station) have a nice garden with swimming pool and a crowd of naked women.
FKK World have a huge garden (maybe the biggest in Germany) and swimming pool but unfortuantely it's seems the line up there isnt good.

Reactions: SugoiBoy