Okubo deserted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babaram

TAG Member
Reaction score
We have a guest, and I tried to show him the sights. Both the square in front of Kabukicho Tower and the street along Okubo Park were deserted. It was after dark. They had benches and food karts at the square. Any intelligence on the situation there? Where did the girls go?

Reactions: Cinnabums
I am also puzzled about Kabukicho Plaza. They had a food festival for a week and food carts blocked the whole place preventing the usual craziness....
This was weeks ago but the barricades were left there. Now it is ugly in a different way....

We have a guest, and I tried to show him the sights. Both the square in front of Kabukicho Tower and the street along Okubo Park were deserted. It was after dark. They had benches and food karts at the square. Any intelligence on the situation there? Where did the girls go?
Saw exactly the same thing an evening in February, I assumed a police raid but what do I know. Apparently the girls we're back 2 days later.

We don't cover those topics here regarding the girls that were hanging around in that area. They have been removed a few times by police and they continue to sweep the area time by time.

Status
Not open for further replies.