Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ol Style -若月みう

Date of Encounter:
11/1/17

Contact Method:
Call

Appointment Length & Costs:
20K for 60 min, 2K reservation, 3K Denma + LH (La Festae)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (La Festae)

Language Notes:
Minimal Japanese, she spoke no English

Details of the Encounter:
Last visit before going back. Booked a room at La Festae and had a final try an gingira, but no one was available. It was also in the early afternoon, so I don't think many of their girls work at this time.

Called the OL group, to see who may be available at OL Style or Hitoduma style. I asked for Aoki san, but he was either not available, or the guy on the phone wanted to handle it on his own with his English. Was given one choice between the two agencies:

若月みう
Google translate did a bad job, so if anyone can help with her name, that would be great,

Link to her blog.
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/ol-style/girlid-15421149/?of=y

Agency
We all know the agency is highly regarded here as foreign friendly. My advice is that even though you may want someone from OL style, have the diary pages from JK style, erouto style and even hitoduma style open. You can either be flexible with the girls, or move on to a diff agency. But if it’s late at night, and your Japanese is limited, this place is a good option.

I do think they are more expensive than competing DH’S. If you partake in the options like Cosplay, stockings, etc, it can add up.

Quick note. After telling them that I used their service in the past, but could not remember the cell number I used, they instantly found it using my name.... and then proceeded to spit out my entire history of girls I have selected with them, as to confirm... brought up some good memories. I don’t think all stores keep your history, but the style group does.

Appearance
She is short, maybe not 5 ft tall. Blog photo shows her as sexy, but she is def more cute, innocent type with a nice body. C cup, and a nice firm ass. Her breasts are nice and soft, no doubt. Her face is more attractive than the blog photos make it out to me. Her attitude with sweet and a bit shy, not totally out going, but overall a nice girl.

Play
She is a bit more passive and m style, but does provide good service with a good bj.. not spectacular, but good enough. She was really wet and moaning naturally when I was fingering her and using the denma... She was tight and also really receptive when I went down on her. FS was not an option that can probably be had. I hope you can understand what that means.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She is a sweetheart and the Style group is dependable and a good option if your Japanese is limited or non existent.

She was tight and also really receptive when I went down on her. FS was not an option that can probably be had. I hope you can understand what that means.
Call me slow, but I don't understand what that means. So, you didn't FS? Or she did not offer FS. I know it's common for delivery health shop like these FS is off the table, but was their an exception made?

She did not. Maybe a few words.
She doesn't sound too good. Passive, not good bbbj, no FS and she doesn't speak English. I see why you only "Recommended" her.

Reactions: Simonka
Good is a subjective term. I might see her again, if the chance arises. I don’t know. Depends on the options I have at that time.

But couple of points.

We are in Japan, so why would I expect her to speak English?

FS is illegal, so it’s more of a bonus in getting it than an expectation.

Regarding the BJ, in this past trip(with around 10 girls) I had only 1-2 memorable ones. And with one, I don’t even remember who it was from!

Passive... this is on par with the shop and age group. I wouldn’t expect passive from a shop like gingira, but wouldn’t be surprised if I was with someone passive from Ol style or Shibuya garden.

Vaginal FS is illegal and I am sure it never happens. Of course. You are right about Japan, 'When in Rome' as they say. I was just fishing for qualities. I just feel like if FS is off the table, that means you must be good at other things. Right? Usually that's where a good bbbj/cbj comes into play.

I just feel like if FS is off the table, that means you must be good at other things. Right? Usually that's where a good bbbj/cbj comes into play.

Not necessarily in my opinion...The fact that Japan can specialize in so many fetishes, age groups, style of girls, fantasies, makes it different from the rest of the world, and realistic expectations should change as well...

I would think that your experience should match with the expectations you have with the 'concept' of the shop, and the profile of the girl. I know that I shouldn't completely trust the profile of the girl, as it can be misleading and falsified, but at least, hopefully the shop put in some similar characteristics of girl..
I.E.. if the shop lists her as super freaky and active.. I hope she will not be a complete passive girl in bed.

Further examples to my point
1. If I get a girl that advertises the girl as more amateur, I would not expect super aggressive service and a great BJ.
2. Likewise, if I get a girl from Gingira, I would not expect an old, conservative looking women.

Regarding trying to judge quality of service....that really YMMV as well, due to her connection with you and how I compare her with others..... I had a lot of BJ's that week...so how I judge her days after meeting her and judging her after not having a BJ for months, could be different.

She's attractive, and has a great personality... check out her pics and see if they are good enough to make an appt with her.

Good luck

I actually like that the Style group (and some of the other operators like Deli-Tokyo) keeps your history on file. It means that even the saltiest phone booth manner or tencho of the day can see your clean record and you’ll be far less likely to be denied service.

Funnily enough, the friendliest staff member at both operators I’ve mentioned is named Aoki. The DT Aoki even used my booking history to make recommendations that were spot on.