tel 03-6233-9969

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 mins (27000 Yen)

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Hotel

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
It was my last day in Tokyo, checked in to a new hotel in Shinjuku area with direct airport bus so I can catch an earlier flight back home.

All business done and free, I looked up Jk style and call to find an available girl, none of my choice is available and the guy answer the phone told me that he can send someone from OL Style. He told me Megumi is available and she also can speak English. I quickly look her up on the website and agree.

She arrived 20 mins later, I opened the door and I see a pretty tall (compare to typical JK girl), sexy girl who has beautiful eye with brown hair. She is more mature than the JK. I let her in and we start talking.. I found out that she have live in States for a few years that why she speak excellent English, she also mentioned to me she never told the style group staff that she can speaks English.. she thinks that somehow the staff get to know that via office gossip.

It was an interesting conversation with her however time is running short, so we move on to the shower and she give me a clean wash. She then put on her OL uniform, however the dress is a little short for her, we both laugh.

We move on the bed and we start kissing. I start kiss her from the lips and slowly move down her body while my hand softly move down under her shaved skin to get her going, I felt her slowly melt in my arm... she returns me the same favors after with an excellent BJ and Sumata, it was a wonderful GFE.

We more chatting after the session and when her time is almost up, I walked her downstair to wait for the driver, we pass by a 7/11 and she went inside to get a can of truly black coffee, she asked me have I ever try it so I got a can as well. After a sip I told her this is awfully bitter, she laugh and remind me black coffee is suppose to be bitter. We laugh and talk until the driver arrive and she gave me a big smile and left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Megumi is a sexy girl with a good figure and provide me an wonderful GFE, she also speak fluent English and really friendly. If I ever visit Tokyo again I will definitely try to see her again

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Megumi - http://www.ol-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=2750

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2017

Contact Method:
tel 03-6233-9969

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 mins (27000 Yen)

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Hotel

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
It was my last day in Tokyo, checked in to a new hotel in Shinjuku area with direct airport bus so I can catch an earlier flight back home.

All business done and free, I looked up Jk style and call to find an available girl, none of my choice is available and the guy answer the phone told me that he can send someone from OL Style. He told me Megumi is available and she also can speak English. I quickly look her up on the website and agree.

She arrived 20 mins later, I opened the door and I see a pretty tall (compare to typical JK girl), sexy girl who has beautiful eye with brown hair. She is more mature than the JK. I let her in and we start talking.. I found out that she have live in States for a few years that why she speak excellent English, she also mentioned to me she never told the style group staff that she can speaks English.. she thinks that somehow the staff get to know that via office gossip.

It was an interesting conversation with her however time is running short, so we move on to the shower and she give me a clean wash. She then put on her OL uniform, however the dress is a little short for her, we both laugh.

We move on the bed and we start kissing. I start kiss her from the lips and slowly move down her body while my hand softly move down under her shaved skin to get her going, I felt her slowly melt in my arm... she returns me the same favors after with an excellent BJ and Sumata, it was a wonderful GFE.

We more chatting after the session and when her time is almost up, I walked her downstair to wait for the driver, we pass by a 7/11 and she went inside to get a can of truly black coffee, she asked me have I ever try it so I got a can as well. After a sip I told her this is awfully bitter, she laugh and remind me black coffee is suppose to be bitter. We laugh and talk until the driver arrive and she gave me a big smile and left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Megumi is a sexy girl with a good figure and provide me an wonderful GFE, she also speak fluent English and really friendly. If I ever visit Tokyo again I will definitely try to see her again
Thanks for the review. I've met Megumi recently and she is indeed a very sexy, interesting and smart girl.