60 minutes - 12100 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Walked to the store, which is pretty hard to miss. Seems like compared to Tokyo health stores, in Hiroshima they advertise pretty openly. The store outright advertises アロマエステ+ハンド in big letters outside the building. Check Google Maps street view.

Went up the stairs to the second floor, and asked the clerk if foreigners are ok. The answer was yes, if they can speak Japanese and understand the rules. Later the massage therapist I got said that she's had quite a few foreigners with worse Japanese than me, so either it's not very strict or I just got Nihongo Jouzu'd.

They do not charge a foreigner tax at all, so big thumbs up. Most of the ones advertising in CityHeaven Traveler Hiroshima for example ranged from 10k to double the Japanese prices. I went for a 60 minute basic course. In retrospect I don't really see how you can stretch a massage + handjob finisher to very long durations.

All rooms in the store are private and come with a shower booth, so another thumbs up. There's also a safe for valuables.

Apparently you can peek in to the rooms from the peekhole on the doors. I just went in to the first room without doing it, and got Nanako's room.

If you want any options, they are listed on the wall in the rooms and you pay them directly to the girl. There's stuff like nipple licking (either way), lingerie, upper body touching and footjob, most 1000-2000 yen, with a 10k for all option.

After the pre-shower (alone), I first got an upper and lower body massage over a towel. Then she swapped to oil, and covered the same areas plus an inner thigh massage right next to groin area with my leg propped on a pillow to the side. Then came the time to flip over.

She began to work her hands on my crotch. Asked her to slow down a bit to better time it to the entire duration, and she moved on to fondle the balls for a while. Eventually asked her to speed up a little, and I came just before the 10 minute mark sound.

Overall, I don't think it was anything mindblowing, which was perfectly fine for me. She was nice to chat with and kept the conversation going, though there were a few quieter moments where I just relaxed for a bit. Massage was more relaxing than really working the muscles, which I'd assume is the standard for these stores.

Bonus: the store was only a few hundred meters away from Okonomimura for a lunch afterwards.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Store in general gets bonuses for no foreigner tax and decent rooms. Not a bad choice if you're looking for a happy ending massage in the area.

Thanks for your submission from Hiroshima!

Approved: 10/24/2023