OMGYes - A frank educational website on women's pleasure

Exnocomment

TAG Member
Reaction score
https://www.omgyes.com/en/

So this just came up on my articles lists.

Over 1,000 women were interviewed and instructional videos were assembled to create this site. They claim to be the first large scale project to research women's pleasure. The site requires a one-time paid subscription, which Emma Watson (!) thinks is more than worth the money.

It apparently comes with touch screen simulations! I'm so very curious! :p

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/02/104109/emma-watson-omgyes-subscription

Reactions: Partylyk1999
Meh, if anything I'm jealous that I did not think to produce a slick looking website with a few flashy videos to sell for $29.95 a pop.

Sounds like a good alternative to marketing a book these days. They got a bunch of undergrads to do all of the legwork on the "reasearch" side conducting interviews, probably even used interns to produce the website and videos too.

It might very well be a good product, but I seriously doubt it contains anything that you haven't already heard before.

Meh, if anything I'm jealous that I did not think to produce a slick looking website with a few flashy videos to sell for $29.95 a pop.

Sounds like a good alternative to marketing a book these days. They got a bunch of undergrads to do all of the legwork on the "reasearch" side conducting interviews, probably even used interns to produce the website and videos too.

It might very well be a good product, but I seriously doubt it contains anything that you haven't already heard before.

I don't doubt much of what you say is true! While not a virtuoso - I've had a moderate amount of experience.. But as a life long student of learning and keeping an open mind.. I'll probably take the plunge and report back!

They always say that the best way to improve in anything is to frequently get back down to the basics! (y)

You beat me to it! So, in depth review please? Screen caps!

What's on the "Today I learned..?" :p

First thing is first, it is a woman's guide on how to masturbate. I can not put it any more bluntly then that. There are various techniques with figures that show statistics on how many women prefer this technique to that one, so on an so forth. The basic jist even with the intro videos is that each Woman states before showing their preferred method of masturbation of essentially getting themselves warmed up. Almost all of them preferred tapping and or running of a finger up and down the labia lips to moisten the area before the deed is done. Almost all of them state they prefer teasing in order to get them to the point where they want their clitoris essentially attacked and ALL stated a steady and constant pace. I used this along with Seemore Butt's How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ, Key and Peele's sketch on cunnilingus, watching two beautiful women preform cunnilingus, and eavesdropping or straight up getting involved in conversations with females on what they want done to them. I applied everything I learned when I went to Tokyo, however like OMGyes states EVERY woman is different. Just because you are able to get a woman to cum instantly from a technique doesn't mean that a different woman cum through the same way. I would like to say that I was able to get at least 1 or 2 orgasms out of every provider that I was with, but only they will be able to tell you if I did or not. I will say that OMGyes even goes as far to describe hinting, essentially coaching or telling the person keep up the good work or you are doing a bad job through in direct means, me however I am blunt and I am oblivious to certain things, so I straight up will ask you if you did or not, or ask if this feels good so on and so forth. @User#8628 can probably tell if it works or not since I used everything that I learned on her.

First thing is first, it is a woman's guide on how to masturbate. I can not put it any more bluntly then that. There are various techniques with figures that show statistics on how many women prefer this technique to that one, so on an so forth. The basic jist even with the intro videos is that each Woman states before showing their preferred method of masturbation of essentially getting themselves warmed up. Almost all of them preferred tapping and or running of a finger up and down the labia lips to moisten the area before the deed is done. Almost all of them state they prefer teasing in order to get them to the point where they want their clitoris essentially attacked and ALL stated a steady and constant pace. I used this along with Seemore Butt's How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ, Key and Peele's sketch on cunnilingus, watching two beautiful women preform cunnilingus, and eavesdropping or straight up getting involved in conversations with females on what they want done to them. I applied everything I learned when I went to Tokyo, however like OMGyes states EVERY woman is different. Just because you are able to get a woman to cum instantly from a technique doesn't mean that a different woman cum through the same way. I would like to say that I was able to get at least 1 or 2 orgasms out of every provider that I was with, but only they will be able to tell you if I did or not. I will say that OMGyes even goes as far to describe hinting, essentially coaching or telling the person keep up the good work or you are doing a bad job through in direct means, me however I am blunt and I am oblivious to certain things, so I straight up will ask you if you did or not, or ask if this feels good so on and so forth. @User#8628 can probably tell if it works or not since I used everything that I learned on her.
I'd say it worked very well. ;)

@RightOn6975 - Well, good on you for putting in maximum effort and spending the time to get acquainted with what the lady likes and doesn't like .. I'm definitely sure the ladies most definitely appreciated it.. but you sort of strayed from my question! :p

(But we do all need a good reminder sometimes on making sure we communicate more in bed! (y))

Anyways, exploits aside, you stud you, the question was an indepth review on the site! How were the interactive diagrams, any specific epiphanies, better than other guides you've seen, etc. :cool:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
@RightOn6975 - Well, good on you for putting in maximum effort and spending the time to get acquainted with what the lady likes and doesn't like .. I'm definitely sure the ladies most definitely appreciated it.. but you sort of strayed from my question! :p

(But we do all need a good reminder sometimes on making sure we communicate more in bed! (y))

Anyways, exploits aside, you stud you, the question was an indepth review on the site! How were the interactive diagrams, any specific epiphanies, better than other guides you've seen, etc. :cool:

LOL any time anyone says maximum effort I think Deadpool. I said this before each of my meetings with the providers in Tokyo. The site is PURELY solo masturbation techniques. Yes they try and say tell your partner this or that but for the most part almost everything is geared towards a female double clicking herself. The interactive diagrams are made in mind for second party to pleasure the female, for the most part the videos show each female doing their technique and how the it is filmed and the interviews are done, it is almost encouraging the viewer to masturbate along with them essentially. I would not go as far to say it is the best guide out there, in fact I wouldn't say any guide is the best, they merely lay a foundation for things to be built and expanded upon.

LOL any time anyone says maximum effort I think Deadpool. I said this before each of my meetings with the providers in Tokyo. The site is PURELY solo masturbation techniques. Yes they try and say tell your partner this or that but for the most part almost everything is geared towards a female double clicking herself. The interactive diagrams are made in mind for second party to pleasure the female, for the most part the videos show each female doing their technique and how the it is filmed and the interviews are done, it is almost encouraging the viewer to masturbate along with them essentially. I would not go as far to say it is the best guide out there, in fact I wouldn't say any guide is the best, they merely lay a foundation for things to be built and expanded upon.
So do any girls actually use tools like this to learn how to masturbate?
That seems so weird to me because like you said, every girl likes different things and its quite easy to feel by yourself what feels good and what doesn't.

So do any girls actually use tools like this to learn how to masturbate?
That seems so weird to me because like you said, every girl likes different things and its quite easy to feel by yourself what feels good and what doesn't.
I guess the whole point of the entire website is to teach women the joys of masturbation. Let's face it female masturbation is not talked about. The tend to cover the general bases of how to do certain broad techniques. Not everything is going to work for every female, for example my friend she likes to have her clit bitten as hard as her girlfriend can bite in order to get off.