Guest viewing is limited

On Crazy Women, Sex And A Thing Called It's All The Same

User#6246

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am beginning to think this way . . that having crazy, wild, amazing sex your partner must be the same way meaning the only good sex is with crazy women. What I mean by crazy is not insane but women who want it just as bad as you and who are into making out in public, sex in public, cheating on a spouse, wanting to try everything and fucking the whole day the type that could be called crazy or improper specially in Japan.

I think deep down we are all the same. I wouldn't even say that women have a wider range of emotions. It's just easier to spot a hysterical woman because it goes against certain conventions in modern society. They are just as aggressive and sometimes inwards as men. Men have soft spots and at times hide their own sensitivity, insecurities and fear of rejection. They like to shop, dress up and look good. It's all the same. It's all just a mix and match of x and y chromosomes. Men change their minds just as much as women. The only difference is the reproductive cycle of course and maybe the way we were modeled in society which keeps changing and I am not sure if it's for the better or worse.

Something worth mentioning is that sex can be degrading to men. Those who get involved in scandals and sex videos are not really proud of it because it breaks their image, public life, family life, etc.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
It sounds like you have been conditioned to be negative towards sex. A woman or man doesn't need to be "crazy" to enjoy sex. Sex is natural and normal.

I think, where women are concerned, is their fear of slut labels and shaming on the one side, and trying to use sex for money and manipulation on the other (hypergamy, prostitution, etc...). This can put women in a highly sex negative situation.

If a man wants a good sex life, he must be strong in his demands for what is satisfying. When a man is mentally weak, many women will seek to be lazy. It can become her habit to do the LEAST possible, but try to get the MAX benefit from the man (money, social status, security).

If a woman is sexually incompatible with you, dump her and find a NEW one. This is where men can be lazy or clueless. They have no confidence or skill at talking to women, so they tolerate an absolutely horrible sexual situation and relationship.

Before dumping her and the relationship, do try to give her chances and teach her, if possible. This is another weak point for many men. They are too afraid to tell the woman what they want, for fear of losing her and not being able to find a replacement without great difficulty.

And some men can be too lazy, to learn to become good teachers about sex. You can't have, "the blind leading the blind". If she doesn't know what she is doing or too passive, and he is the same way, it can be disaster. Usually, somebody needs to take the leadership role, at least at first. Then make good or adventurous sex your normal habit.

Reactions: just4fun
What drives me mad is all these guys who lie to girls just to get into their pants, then perform the lousiest/emotionless sex with them.

The result is that the girls who were lied upon and were just used for sexual purpose don't trust guys anymore and start refusing having any form of sex. I often encounter such girls in chat applications.

What drives me mad is all these guys who lie to girls just to get into their pants, then perform the lousiest/emotionless sex with them.

The result is that the girls who were lied upon and were just used for sexual purpose don't trust guys anymore and start refusing having any form of sex. I often encounter such girls in chat applications.

I'd make a somewhat similar though different point:

Women who deal with a lot of men who are trying to get as much sex from them as possible while giving the relationship as little (time, energy, money, effort, affection, patience...) as possible tend to evolve into a pattern of trying to get as much (of those things and others) from men while providing as little sex as possible.

And, obviously, the reverse applies equally. Men who deal with a lot of women who are trying to get as much (of those things and others) from men while providing as little sex as possible tend to evolve into a pattern of rying to get as much sex from women as possible while giving the relationship as little (...) as possible.

The attitudes of men and women caught in this paradigm reinforce and amplify each other. Partners in relationships bring an adversarial attitude to their connection from the start; in a way they are never really "partners" in the full sense. They are conditioned to see the each other in terms of what they are getting versus what they are giving...as though their connection were equivalent to a commercial business deal/arrangement. It becomes a sort of self-sustaining "wheel of karma", and it is DEFINITELY not good karma!

And even outside of relationship dynamics you end up with such ugly ironies as guys who on the one hand complain a lot (and are bitter about) how much women lie and cheat while on the other hand routinely they advise other guys to lie to and cheat on women.

By chance I recently heard a lecture by a (fairly) distinguished psychologist about research on "relationship happiness" and "relationship success" (primarily but not exclusively focusing on romantic relationships) that directly supports the above perspective...quite interesting material.

-Ww

I think of this as a false story that presupposes women as always being children and always the victim. The reality is that women are as equally intelligent as men, and are as equally capable of lying to and abusing guys for her advantage.

Many women have a trail of guys behind them that they have abused emotionally or financially, then hypocritically cry crocodile tears when occasionally some guy does the same to them. To include crying about having sex with some guy, where she is simply upset that she couldn't "win" as her attempts at manipulation or getting money out of it failed. I'm not saying every woman in a chat is lying or that some women don't truly have a sad story, but I am saying better to take the chat room with a grain of salt. There are 2 sides to every story.