January 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/ ¥26,000

Type/Location:
Cream Lemon, Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese (need to work on it though, lacking some words)

Details of the Encounter:
After losing my virginity to Kei earlier in the day (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/losing-it-at-cream-lemon.13794/) I went back to my hotel, and I walked my way again to Akiba. I wanted to buy some DVDs/CDs but as I didn't find what I wanted I had 26K left in my wallet. Remembering the good time I had with Kei, the next day being my last in Japan I told to myself: "Just go to Yoshiwara again, don't regret your trip, enjoy." Decision made, I checked some shops, prices and roster and went to sleep (kind of difficult with the excitation ^^).

As I had already something planned in the afternoon I had to wake up early in order to get to Yoshiwara near 9AM. Prepared myself, checked one last time the different shops and walked my way (again) to Yoshiwara. I wanted to try another shop this time and Shifuku no Toki were making special prices (like 26K for 80 or 90 minutes) and the roster that day looked promising so I made my way there but I couldn't enter. There was a dude who was cleaning the glass door from the inside who saw me but I think I came too early (9AM) or maybe it was a sign of "gaijin dame". I passed by Puchi Royal (not in the mood for an older woman on that day) and Dolce (they were open I think but I didn't try). Mr Dandy on that day had only Hina that interested me and I thought chances would have been slim to have her so I went again to Cream Lemon. I thought to myself: "let's go to CL again, maybe they will remember me" and yes, the same guy that I talked to first yesterday remembered me. Kind of a relief and helped to get at ease. Went to the waiting room and he showed me 3 pictures. Kei (http://www.c-lemon.com/profile.php?id=336), Yuwa (http://www.c-lemon.com/profile.php?id=350) and Mamiko (http://www.c-lemon.com/profile.php?id=356). I must admit that Mamiko having quite big breasts helped me to choose ^^. The guy really wanted me to go for the 100 minutes course at 29K but I could only afford 26K (I had 2000 yens more but I needed them for my lunch and for my train to Haneda the next day ^^). So I went with the 90 minutes course again. During my wait another client came and his clothes were kind of plain but not in a good way, like a sport sweater and blue jeans. To me when you go to a Soapland you have to make some efforts on your look, the girls do their best to look pretty and all so it's the least you can do IMO. Anyway after a 5 minutes wait Mamiko was ready and I followed her to her room.

During our session I must admit that she wasn't as talkative as Kei but I think it's because she is a Shinjin, told me she was at CL for only 2 weeks or maybe less, I don't remember exactly the word she used. And it's also my "fault", I am not the type of guy who can bring subjects of conversation smoothly and all. But I don't mind, I had a great time with her (still a smile thinking about it ^^).

Her room was a little cold at first, kind of shivered before the shower and the bath. We talked a little and I was proposed mat play. I must say that her mat play was better than Kei's, relaxing and exciting at the same time. Went to caress my dick/balls, sliding her body against mine and all, really I like mat (maybe with a longer course the mat play is longer/more complete?). After some time she capped me and went to CG. Told her that I lost my virginity yesterday here so I didn't think I would hold that long. Smiled/giggled a little but didn't mind. After some time I came quite fast (again T__T). Rinsed and went back to the tub where we talked a little, eventhough there were some silences and just small eyes contacts. We went to bed for some small talk, cuddling and stroking from her and as I was getting hard again she went for a quick BBBJ, capped me and rode me in CG. I must admit I sttrugled to come but I could ask and try different positions/plays and it was really enjoyable with some eyes contact. CG, 69, paizuri, doggy, should have tried missionary too but I was getting tired so she finished me with a HJ. She put off the condom, oiled my dick and went for it. Really enjoyable and I finally came. Washed ourselves, got dressed and offered her a little cake I bought in Akiba before the alarm rings. Finished our session just in time, 90 or 100 minutes is quite the optimum length but I will try a 120 minutes course one day I think.

Went back to the waiting room where 2 guys were waiting, one of them had a reservation I think. The staff guy was alone this morning I think so he was quite busy and just thanked me quickly before I leave, business is doing good I guess ^^

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I didn't ask for any kiss and I kind of regret it but I don't mind, if she didn't want to it's fine for me, I had a great time again anyway. I must work on my Japanese and conversations skills though, as I think the customer has to bring subjects of conversations too. Mamiko is a nice girl, pretty, not slender but not chubby either. I think with time and experience she will be a great choice and if I have the opportunity I will gladly choose her again.

Feels a little weird to reply on my own thread but I think Mamiko is not working at Cream Lemon anymore, kind of sad T__T But her profile page is still active so I don't know, after I came back home I checked her profile (nostalgia :(), she was working a little during 2 weeks and then her schedule went blank. I wonder if she quit for good or if her schedule is not updated?
Edit: some girls I had my eyes on are not on the roster anymore too. Damn it saddens me T__T

Last edited:
I had a very interesting story yesterday. I went into PT royal and they practically forced me pick a younger girl. I said okay and they drove me to Cream Lemon. Will post that review when I finish my travels.
It's pretty common between sister shops but I do find it a bit annoying since I usually have picked out girls from the roster before hand.

I had a very interesting story yesterday. I went into PT royal and they practically forced me pick a younger girl. I said okay and they drove me to Cream Lemon. Will post that review when I finish my travels.

Exact same thing happened to me a couple of days ago on April 27 afternoon. Didn't force me but strongly recommended Yuu, and I trusted the tencho. Quite a mistake. She is apparently new, and simply not very attractive or skilled.

Reactions: lonegaijin
Exact same thing happened to me a couple of days ago on April 27 afternoon. Didn't force me but strongly recommended Yuu, and I trusted the tencho. Quite a mistake. She is apparently new, and simply not very attractive or skilled.
Did Yuu have a nice body?

Reactions: lonegaijin
Did Yuu have a nice body?

Sadly, no. Waist and legs too thick for my taste, out of shape and untoned overall. Plump but not in the good way - flabby, not firm. Her profile pic isn't a body shot for a reason, IMO. She also has a pretty significant burn scar on her upper arm. Very nice person, but not someone I could recommend - and didn't appreciate the recommendation myself.

http://www.c-lemon.com/profile.php?id=381