Guest viewing is limited

One night in Bangkok, Thailand (9 days) - Day 4(12/2)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
thermae cafe

Country & City:
thailand, bangkok

Date of Encounter:
apri/may2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5k(1hr) +700(room)

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
simple english

Details of the Encounter:
By the time i reach the cafe, the door already open , as i double up my footsteps forward, and this time rio went side by side , to the entrance. she noticed me.
I walked around , a few rounds, then found a good seat, and sat there with a very good angle to look at all angles of the corner, well, still with a turn of head.
I like the girls standing along near the music jukebox, the girls are much younger and pretty.
Rio is always standing next to the payment counter for drinks.
Also at the back of the room, where the toilet entrance can be found, the stretched of ladies is very nice also.
There is a big table bench at the center, like a S shape, where you can find seats there.
There are older woman where you make a u turn back in opposite direction at the end toward the main entrance, you can find elderly woman, some guys just love them, especially the west, and i can never understand.
1)023 Nightlife, Thermae cafe inside, Freelancers Bangkok Thailand 2019
0:25-0:26 extreme right (check her out again in later times she appear again, like 2:11 onward)
Too bad, now the face is blurred, before she got a very clear face.(i said before , see it while you can, before something happen). if compare to jav, she look like 白咲ゆず.
she was my first girl of the night, very kawaii, sweetest smile.
2.5k i agreed and we walked to the same hotel, miami.
She keep me talking on the way, she is really friendly and she is not shy at all, very good PR and have an affinity with just simple few talks.
She asked me to join her in the bath room, and she washed me, so gentle, and keep smiling that make me feel less awkward.
Oh, i dinno have this services, later i found it depends on the girls, some girls wishes to wash alone.the 2nd girl from chang rai border also gave me a wash up, but this girl is better, she was grinning while washing me
But she really give good service.
On the bed, we did missionary, doggie, then missionary again, i can see she started to feel uncomfortable, then i stopped. she said she is still ok, and asked me to continue. But i said i i notice she is feel a bit difficult, she said mine is big , i said i am ok even though she didn't mind me to continue.
she told me she can only cum once, any girls can but she tried but only once and she will feel pain. though she ask me to go on(laying on the bed) i told her i am satisfy and i will be going for second girl.i did enjoy the 15min sex, and the moment while she was high
i gave her 500 more.
we walked together into the room and then splited and i soon found my next target. the girl as pretty as li jiaxin or JAV Honjou Suzu(本庄鈴), around 1.68m(cause another girl who was always standing next to her, that i had later, is 1.66m).
2019 June Bangkok nightlife thermaecafe 3:25, with blue shirt showing off her tummy.

She said 2.5k and i went again to miami. the hotel girl saw me again and laugh, 700baht for a room 2nd times.
the hotel i stay at hui hwang was a big mistake, it is very far from here and the girl will not like or ask for higher, 2nd is my hotel will charge me 500 for bringing a companion after 7pm, which is not a guest friendly hotel.
So not choice, stuck in this situation, pay each time for ST fuck for every girls.
Only the last day i decide to change strategy on the ST fuck.
She wanted to wash alone, so i quickly hand job to make it back to live again, after a cool down of almost 30min, afraid it may just 'get no interested' anymore.
The fuck was good, and she is very pretty, i watched her while i fuck.
Tall girl like her also can't handle my cock, she said mine was European size.
i can tell from her face expression that she was bit struggling to handle me, so after a while i decide to stop knowing girl here can't take 30min-60min sex. but i fuck her until she almost can't take it any more, it was great, KO, haha.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
After 2nd girl, i decide to call it a day, was thinking to save the best for last(to have some money for better one like Maria soapy).
if i meet jia xin again, i will go for her 2nd times for sure, hope she get better prepare , to stand me for longer time.(she need to train up for better sex).

Thank you very much for another international report from Thailand, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/13/2019

i will post it here in case someone miss my post in other thread.

found the girl at latest youtube, Thermae Bangkok Ruamchitt - Vlog #257
time 3:18, white shirt, short pants , pic very clear.
she is very young, very tight, though said mine is very big, but never complain during sex, from endure to enjoy,hold me very tight when she really feel excited, and i was from bit of worry fuck until i am relaxed to see her responses and then went harder with joy.Atfer sex, she really delighted.
my review day6(2/2) soon, see the vid now for this girl, dun say i give little or no info like on my tobita reviews.

youtube vids seem to missing or censor after a very short while, so see it while you can.

btw ,title was a typo error- 4(2/2)

2019 Bangkok Vida Noturna Thermae café meninas e meninas de rua
time 1:45 the girl using her hand to brush her hair.
1.66m tall, my day5, next review coming.
if not wrong, her buddy jiaxin is right in front of her, in red, even blown up, slow motion also can't see clear.
Normally the girls will stick to their 'territory' and have their 'gangs' there.
that location is where the 2 girls normally stay.

Reactions: TAG Manager
i uploaded my day5.
A sneak preview.
youtube
2019 June Bangkok nightlife thermaecafe (total time duration 5:06)
3:28. long hair behind jia xin(the one with tummy exposed)
she was the 2nd girl of day5.