Guest viewing is limited

One night in Bangkok, Thailand (9 days) - Day 6(2/2)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
thermae cafe

Country & City:
thailand, bangkok

Date of Encounter:
apri/may2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5k(1hr) +700(room)

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
simple english

Details of the Encounter:
Went back together with rio by the main entrance.
Get a drink again and start to look for 2nd girl.
Thermae Bangkok Ruamchitt - Vlog #257, 16:02 length.
3:18, white shirt with short blue jean.
She was the one.
Young and small, 2.5k.
While heading toward miami, she ask me where i from, i asked her in return.
she look thai to me, just wanted to know which part of thailand.
Now a bit alert with girls standing close to toilet entrance, maybe easy in and out.
She said she is from southern thai, and she look bit darker, but not to me, i find her not really tanned.
I washed first then her next, when she back she saw me laying naked on the bed, with a towel cover my part.
she lift my towel, her eyes turn wide.
'ah, i forgot to bring KY' I think she expect her regular customers size only asia so din bring KY confidently.
Now she see mine, she start to worry.
she decide to proceed with care, or else what to do.
She actually can excuse herself and went to convenience store to get, she hesitate for seconds.
She said my is american size, she wet hers with little saliva and i start to move in.
Can tell from her expression when i started slowly in, she was trying to feel the pinch(hey guys, how it feel? just take it like getting a needle injection, feel the first pinch, follow by a push).
i went in first by a inch, slowly inch by inch, and slowly and slowly until we also dunno when it went fully in, not really fast but maybe after 1-2minutes.
started tilted my dick at an 45 angle and tease and pry her g-spot till she really start to feel, before fully plunge deep into it.
It not really that dry, she doesn't really feel painful, i think.
So i just went harder, harder, no-stop and after a while , she becoming to enjoy, till i feel she have enough, i stopped.
Left a small pool of saliva with a small red center dot on the bed, her saliva lubricate yet mine is too big and cause some abrasion and the lubricate actually ease her pain so she doesn't really hurt , the joy have heal the pain in the process. She said/thought(bit uncertain) was her period coming but i doubt so, just abrasive tear because she was so tight.
she was ok as the sex was very smooth, she wasn't struggling at all, once she get used to , she get over the pain very fast.
she was alive and kicking again after sex(not half dead), and i gave 500 extra.
at the hotel door, she asked me to go first saying she wanted to buy something from convenient, i think is KY.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is a very young and ignorant girl, just like her naive. Wish to see her again before she decide to quit, i hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: DireWolf98
As always, thanks for your contribution!

Approved: 7/5/2019

IMG_20191104_091848.jpg

L-size pack of 36, check up the time and place i bought. for my cut cost next Jan bangkok trip.
Not enough??? haha, i still have left over abot 10 frm my last bangkok trip.
OCT tobita reviews continue after my backlog AUG tobita reviews over.
0.01 too expensive, twice the price.

Reactions: TAG Manager