Guest viewing is limited

One Night Stand With A Pregnant Girl

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Okay, everybody knows that I hate ONS and now that I have a girlfriend I'm quite happy on many levels.

But I like to think that, if I was still single, I would like to try having one night stands with pregnant women.

Another fantasy I guess.

The idea of doing a girl who's about to deliver a baby from some naive salariman kind of turns me on.

What's weird is that I find preggos' bellies quite gross. But I imagine that doing them from behind wouldn't bother me.

Has anyone had sex with a pregnant woman who just wanted to be penetrated by a total stranger just for a night?

Pregnant women are easy to spot (mostly around reserved seats in trains) but I wonder how you could propose such a deal to them.

I had a torrid affair with a young women in her 30's when I was in my 50's, who happened to be pregnant just before we met. We carried the affair during the whole pregnancy and well after she delivered.. Not an answer to your question, it was not a one night stand... I realized then that some, at least this one, women have a very high libido while pregnant. we enjoyed the sex and did a lot of things.
For info the baby was safely delivered, and is now a healthy young 15 year old, and we both went back happily to our respective partners a few months after the delivery/. ...

Nice story.

How did you find her?

Who did the first step concerning the sexual relationship?

I had a torrid affair with a young women in her 30's when I was in my 50's, who happened to be pregnant just before we met. We carried the affair during the whole pregnancy and well after she delivered.. Not an answer to your question, it was not a one night stand... I realized then that some, at least this one, women have a very high libido while pregnant. we enjoyed the sex and did a lot of things.
For info the baby was safely delivered, and is now a healthy young 15 year old, and we both went back happily to our respective partners a few months after the delivery/. ...

Okay, everybody knows that I hate ONS and now that I have a girlfriend I'm quite happy on many levels.

But I like to think that, if I was still single, I would like to try having one night stands with pregnant women.

Another fantasy I guess.

The idea of doing a girl who's about to deliver a baby from some naive salariman kind of turns me on.

What's weird is that I find preggos' bellies quite gross. But I imagine that doing them from behind wouldn't bother me.

Has anyone had sex with a pregnant woman who just wanted to be penetrated by a total stranger just for a night?

Pregnant women are easy to spot (mostly around reserved seats in trains) but I wonder how you could propose such a deal to them.

Actually it's your motivation that' s gross.

I wonder how gross you'll find your future's wife belly.

Thanks but I'm smart enough to avoid marriages and babies. I leave that to people who want to pursue a miserable life :)

And sometimes I just can't understand how people like you manage to keep a girlfriend.

Reactions: Ches and patty diaz
Everyone is entitled to their own preferences, but this comment is hard to top in terms of stupidity and ignorance.

Well, get married and have kids if you want. You'll probably remember me in 10 years when divorce will be in the back of your mind on a daily basis.

Well, get married and have kids if you want. You'll probably remember me in 10 years when divorce will be in the back of your mind on a daily basis.
To each his own, my friend, but don't assume that your own views will be universal,. I have been married 40 years, have kids, and lovely grandchildren, and I have no regrets whatsoever.. To paraphrase you, maybe you will remember me in 10 years time, when and if will find yourself stuck in bed with unbearable back pain, and noone to lovingly look after you...

Nice story.

How did you find her?

Who did the first step concerning the sexual relationship?
Nothing extraordinary, i was not lookng for a pregnant "affair", I did not even know she was pregnant.
It was just a very ordinary story, we were colleagues, and it just happened...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
... and noone to lovingly look after you...

So basically you do it only in order to have someone cleanup your ass. How nice.

The difference between you and me is that I, contrary to you, do not plan to be a burden to anyone else.

But anyway, chances are that your kids will put you in an care center.

So basically you do it only in order to have someone cleanup your ass. How nice.

The difference between you and me is that I, contrary to you, do not plan to be a burden to anyone else.

But anyway, chances are that your kids will put you in an care center.

Your positivity is always surprising. But don't assume that just because you are emotionally crippled everyone else is too. Even in a care center I'm pretty sure @dreams would be very happy about regular visits from his loved ones.

Even in a care center I'm pretty sure @dreams would be very happy about regular visits from his loved ones.

You're pretty sure? Based on what?
You're gonna get some very big surprise in your life if you base your future on mere faith.

Funny how guys from a site for P4P, sexfriends and other extra-marital affairs come here to save the face of marriage and family life. Kind of ironic if you ask me.

No worse than the one above it.

And I will not back down from one word. As everyone the OP is entitled to have his own preferences, but saying "I'm too smart to" implies that all people doing differently are at best not smart. It's a derogatory comment to all married couples and couples with children. It's outright stupid and ignorant of the fact that even on this board there are people happily married and happy about their offspring.
It's not his preference to not have a family that is stupid, it's the way of looking down on others he displayed.

And I will not back down from one word. As everyone the OP is entitled to have his own preferences, but saying "I'm too smart to" implies that all people doing differently are at best not smart. It's a derogatory comment to all married couples and couples with children. It's outright stupid and ignorant of the fact that even on this board there are people happily married and happy about their offspring.
It's not his preference to not have a family that is stupid, it's the way of looking down on others he displayed.
This thread has been so disappointing I feel stupider for participating

Since I won't back down either, let's go back to the topic : ONS with pregnant women.

Threadxit.... leaving this thread before the mods decide to close it... which to my opinion they should given the way it is going...

Reactions: RandomTokyoGuy