One week in tokyo

FirstTime28

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I will be visiting Tokyo alone next week for only five days. I heard about blowjob bars in Thailand and discovered the concept of pinsaro recently. I think it is a part of Japan culture that I'll be glad to discover. I don't have a big budget for fuzoku related expense so I am glad to have found this forum to avoid scams. If I found the courage to try a soapland or pinsaro, I'll try to make a modest contribution to this forum with a review.
Also sadly I don't speak Japanese and it seems that, after lurking on the website. That my choices are limited. I think the maximum I feel confident to spend is 20 to 30k for one session in a soapland. I hope I can find something with this budget.

Edit : I am not a native English speaker (french) so please excuse my poor grammar.

discovered the concept of pinsaro recently
Keep in mind that pink salons are a hotbed of STDs. Many of those ladies are blowing 10-20 guys a day without protection.

Only pink salon I’ve heard of that you might get in without Japanese is JanJan in Sugamo. Be prepared to get an older lady, though some reviews said there are some younger ones nowadays as well.
Madonna peepshow may be an option if you can finish fast.
Or Seafari health probably nicer and only slightly more expensive than a pink salon with young girls would be anyway (forgot if Japanese is needed though)

For soapland, y shirts does seem like the best bet. could maybe try marine blue

Wouah so many options! But Sudsy kinda scared me about std. I read that bringing a condom to pinsaro can be misunderstood so I won't bother. I've actually received a small (really) salary bonus this month. I think I'll go for the soapland. It's more exotic 😉. Or maybe book a delivery health. I search some info about marina blue.

Edit : it seems you need to speak Japanese to go to marine blue

Last edited:
Reactions: WPepper
Wouah so many options! But Sudsy kinda scared me about std. I read that bringing a condom to pinsaro can be misunderstood so I won't bother. I've actually received a small (really) salary bonus this month. I think I'll go for the soapland. It's more exotic 😉. Or maybe book a delivery health. I search some info about marina blue.
Didn't mean to scare you, but pink salons really are the bottom of the barrel for adult services here.

Edit : it seems you need to speak Japanese to go to marine blue
Bringing a condom to a pink salon is usually ok because the no FS is so obvious and the male staff can be caller over easily. Bringing a condom to health might get misunderstood.

Sorry to hear about marina blue, they have a few chain stores and I thought at least some were looser but maybe not. (Well, barubola is but that’s more expensive)

Didn't mean to scare you, but pink salons really are the bottom of the barrel for adult services here.
It is a nice advice, it made me realise that I prefer to aim for quality instead of quantity (kinda thought I could go many times to pinsaro due to the low price...)

Reactions: Sudsy
I made my decision and booked Kaoru. More expensive than I've planned to spend originally but it seems that is the easiest and safest choice. I don't want to be stressed for my first sexy time in Japan.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
I made my decision and booked Kaoru. More expensive than I've planned to spend originally but it seems that is the easiest and safest choice. I don't want to be stressed for my first sexy time in Japan.
Wise choice, you won’t regret it and you’ll have a great time like many who have gone before you.

Reactions: WPepper and Alice
Bringing a condom to a pink salon is usually ok because the no FS is so obvious and the male staff can be caller over easily.

Some places do prevent you from using your own rubbers but the male staff will instead bring one, obviously one of those dreaded Japanese ones, if you request so.

What about those condom? I was going to visit the bignsex shop in akihabara and try the products. Should I avoid Japanese condom?

What about those condom? I was going to visit the bignsex shop in akihabara and try the products. Should I avoid Japanese condom?

Japanese make the thinnest rubbers in the world so if your dick is combatible with them then I see no reason to avoid them.

Reactions: Alice