Oppai Club Types?

rblood

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been to several oppai clubs in Tokyo like Miss Campus and Campus Night, and both shops offers nonstop touching and kissing. But I also heard there is another type of Oppai Club where you spend most of the time talking to the girls and can only make out during a specific time frame.

Just wondering how you can tell which is which before going to a shop? Also, any Oppai Club recommendations in Sapporo, Osaka or Fukuoka? Thanks!

Reactions: akasam
Unfortunately you can't tell from the outside usually. Unless I've been missing something obvious.

I have been to one like that long ago. The website in Japanese might have how long that time is as an indicator.
The places in Ueno like Splash mountain they just immediately jump on you.

Any oppai pubs in Tokyo other than Ikebukoro which are foreigner friendly.

Most of red light district towns have them. After Ikebukuro, Shinjuku has most reports of foreigner friendly places.
In Shinjuku there's Moe (full of landmines but a few really pretty naughty girls as well), Pretty Getter (more consistent standards of beauty) and Super Angel (very large cast available) which are foreigner-friendly for sure. I don't have so much experience there so I can't recommend beyond that.