Oppai Pub In Roppongi

Chuck Farley

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am really not sure what I am looking for but really I just want to be able to play with some boobs and maybe get a hand job. I don't speak Japanese but will be with someone from Japan. Any suggestions in Roppongi? I think a place like new hot point would be perfect. Maybe an oppai pub would be too expensive.
Thank you for dealing with all my dumb questions.

I heard there is one in Roppongi but didn't get the name. Seems like the name may have changed too.
You might want to search for sexy kabakura in Roppongi in Japanese.
Not really something I could ask the guy who said it.

You'll only get a rushed 5 min HJ at New Hot Point. I think you can pay extra to touch breasts.

Should find what you are looking for here - http://www.prds.net/a_shop_list/c_roppongi/
I have not been to any of these but can remember hearing that the body walker group do allow non Japanese..

I have taken non Japanese speaking friends to Oppai bars before but they needed to pretend they could speak at the door. On 1 occasion they did not let us extend for an extra set as my friend could not speak Japanese.

Are the expensive though? I can't justify spending $200 for something so little.
Honestly if the girls at Asian feeling were topless it would be perfect.
I know this is different from an oppai pub but figure I will ask here instead of starting another thread.
Any places with topless massage with happy ending that allow touching? In or around Shinjuku
And allow foreigners?
I know it's a lot to ask.