Opps - This can't be true can it

The domain was registered in Jan 2017.

These sites basically copied from other sites, probably on auto-pilot Standard WordPress sites with standard looking theme.

If true, which I rather doubt, the tragedy would probably be more accurately described as choking than drowning.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I wonder if anyone tried resuscitating her at the shoot location? I mean can you imaging being in the situation of knowing you could save a person's life, but in doing so you'd have to taste the semen of the 10 or so men?

I wonder if anyone tried resuscitating her at the shoot location?

Normally I would be upset if someone comments without reading the original article, but in this case you get +1 for not reading that they said someone did try.

in doing so you'd have to taste the semen of the 10 or so men?

I know shops that would charge you extra for that! And guys that would pay it!

I find this hard to believe. The average guy cumshot is about 3ml(unless you are Peter North) So even if all 30 guys came 3ml thats only 90ml, just over 1/4 a can of soda. Sure she could choke on it but your lungs have a very strong reaction to not aspirate any liquids/food. But props to one of the bukkake participants who tried to give her mouth to mouth. Yikes!

She must have had some underlying condition like asthma that caused her to suffocate.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I find it somewhat funny that people even consider this to be true. Well, of course that site is a reliable source of news and information for your everyday life; I mean they tell they have journalist in every continent and have started already in 1923. Of course you have heard about them before, right?

They also say they are very popular with circulation of 20 million. Which is about twice the circulation of Yomiuri which is generally considered to be the biggest newspaper in the world.

Please, please, let this truly be...
fake.png

I'm too afraid and grossed out to research it.