Oppubs in Osaka

Joshusan

Highly Functioning Pervert
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm in Osaka for the first time, and I found out what all the fuss is about in Tobita Shinchi. It would be perfect if the girls did deep French too, but I managed to find that in Matsushima Shinchi.

I'm more of a fan of delivery I must say — I like to have all my ducks in a line.

Anyway, onto my question. For something a bit different and less expensive, are there any gaijin friendly oppubs you can recommend in Osaka? Preferably with big tiddy girls. I'm here for another week, so I need to keep my young bloke entertained.

I speak Japanese and look like a super generic white guy with mousy brown hair, i.e. I won't get mistaken for being Japanese.

Cheers!

Sakuragawa Apollo1 Building is probably your best option. Not Oppub but private dance is similar - hands under shirt full breast grope.
Foreigner no problem. If you speak Japanese then you can enjoy it more. Big tiddy girls can't be guaranteed though usually good variety. If it's less expensive depends on your self control.

Reactions: Alice and Keihan
Sakuragawa Apollo1 Building is probably your best option. Not Oppub but private dance is similar - hands under shirt full breast grope.
Foreigner no problem. If you speak Japanese then you can enjoy it more. Big tiddy girls can't be guaranteed though usually good variety. If it's less expensive depends on your self control.

I seriously had no idea the fucking Apollo was still open!! That place was the stuff of legend two decades ago. A couple of my buddies caught nasty bacterial/viral infections playing with the girls there. Never, ever a dull night.

There really is info missing about Sekukyabas in Osaka on this forum. I had the same problem some time ago when I stayed a few nights in Osaka.

I just tried my luck, was turned down but asked the staff if they know a place that is ok with foreigners. They made a phonecall and sent me over to another shop. Was pretty alright alltogether, but because it was nothing memorable I unfortunately forgot the name 😓
There for sure are places you can go, but you probably have to try yourself.

Reactions: Alice and Joshusan
Alright, everyone, I did some original research and answered my own question.

Safari, Dress Code and Koineko are sekkyabas that will admit foreigners who can speak Japanese. They're all near that Chinese massage place near the west exit of Juso station. Koineko was the best, and one of the girls there was such an incredible kisser it's been saved to the mental wank bank forever.