Options during 10 hours transit at Haneda airport

amol

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all, newbie here, i’ll be transiting via hnd airport 10 hours (7am to 5pm) hoping to get a flavor of Tokyo’s famous mat play / nuru massage / pink salon
not particular about getting fs as i’ll be returning from a vietnam trip
i have no knowledge of Japanese language, so need a foreigner friendly place
any recommendations?
thx much and if u’ve any questions about saigon or bangkok night life i might be able to answer 😀

Hi all, newbie here, i’ll be transiting via hnd airport 10 hours (7am to 5pm) hoping to get a flavor of Tokyo’s famous mat play / nuru massage / pink salon
any recommendations?
thx much and if u’ve any questions about saigon or bangkok night life i might be able to answer 😀
Kaoru at Y-Shirt

any recommendations?
There's a search bar at the top of the screen, use it and you can find information.

Keep in mind that as a non-resident, you're looking at up to 2 hours to get through immigration etc. - I came through Narita earlier this week and the lines for tourists were staggeringly long. So, you can plan on being out of the airport by 09:00 and you will need to get back to the airport by 14:30, giving you 5.5 hours.

The Keikyu Airport Line runs to Asakusa, then you can switch to the subway and go to Higashi-asakusa, and from there Yoshiwara is a 10 minute walk from there. Keikyo train is every 20 minutes, so allow 90 minutes each way for missed trains and wrong turns. That leaves you 2.5 hours in Yoshiwara, and a full soapland session is 130 minutes. 20 minutes to spare, but you can count on most of that being swallowed up by dealing with the counter staff and the obligatory few minutes for the lady to get ready.

So, just barely doable if you have made a 10:30 reservation in advance and your flight isn't delayed.

This is, of course, assuming immigration will even let you out of the airport on a ten hour layover.

There's a search bar at the top of the screen, use it and you can find information.

Keep in mind that as a non-resident, you're looking at up to 2 hours to get through immigration etc. - I came through Narita earlier this week and the lines for tourists were staggeringly long. So, you can plan on being out of the airport by 09:00 and you will need to get back to the airport by 14:30, giving you 5.5 hours.

The Keikyu Airport Line runs to Asakusa, then you can switch to the subway and go to Higashi-asakusa, and from there Yoshiwara is a 10 minute walk from there. Keikyo train is every 20 minutes, so allow 90 minutes each way for missed trains and wrong turns. That leaves you 2.5 hours in Yoshiwara, and a full soapland session is 130 minutes. 20 minutes to spare, but you can count on most of that being swallowed up by dealing with the counter staff and the obligatory few minutes for the lady to get ready.

So, just barely doable if you have made a 10:30 reservation in advance and your flight isn't delayed.

This is, of course, assuming immigration will even let you out of the airport on a ten hour layover.

I have no idea why anyone would even leave the airport. Trying to squeeze in a few extra hours of crowded public transport into your trip seems bonkers to me. I'd just go get drunk at the airport and/or have a nice lie down.

Haneda, a 20 min taxiride to Horinouchi/Kawasaki, Kanagawas biggest concentration of Soaplands.
Read reviews and book in advance.

Screenshot_20230614-103654994.jpg

Haneda, a 20 min taxiride to Horinouchi/Kawasaki, Kanagawas biggest concentration of Soaplands.
Read reviews and book in advance.

View attachment 21774
You missed where OP has no Japanese ability whatsoever. Kawasaki soaps all require at least SOME.

Also, good luck using those taxi apps - they are fucking useless. They have fucking ruined the taxi ecosystem in Japan - although I guess that is a for another thread.

Reactions: Alice
Also, good luck using those taxi apps - they are fucking useless. They have fucking ruined the taxi ecosystem in Japan - although I guess that is a for another thread.

Yeah it's terrible now when most of the one-eyed kamikaze style old geezers who wouldn't pick a foreigner even if it was the only way to prevent their kids of starvation are not there driving anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: chacha23

He says Haneda. That’s a very different proposition

He says Haneda. A very different proposition

He says Haneda. That’s a very different proposition

He says Haneda. A very different proposition
Yes, I travel through both airports frequently. Haneda can be worse than Narita depending on what flights come in.

I love the re-entry line.....

Reactions: Acid Burn
any recommendations?
There's the other option of getting a hotel room and getting delivery health.