Oral Sex In A Soapland?

NekoEarsMeow

TAG Member
Reaction score
How bad will it be if I go down on a chick in a soapland? I know they get tested but theirs always a risk no matter what. I've never gone down there but when I'm in the mood sometimes I want to go all out. Is their a big risk I can get something then or is it still low? I just never had it and the taste isn't what im looking for but more for the full experience of sex in a way.

Reactions: Sanjayb
The good thing about Japan is, that you always take showers before, after...inbetween, lol. So at least there is a guaranty everyone is super clean (y) That's a huge plus....no bad surprises in comparison to picking up a girl at a bar:censored:

When it comes to risk....you have to decide for yourself. In general STDs are more unlikely to be transmitted via oral than by intercourse....think the chances are not that high, but of course it's not perfectly safe. Your call.

The good thing about Japan is, that you always take showers before, after...inbetween, lol. So at least there is a guaranty everyone is super clean (y) That's a huge plus....no bad surprises in comparison to picking up a girl at a bar:censored:

When it comes to risk....you have to decide for yourself. In general STDs are more unlikely to be transmitted via oral than by intercourse....think the chances are not that high, but of course it's not perfectly safe. Your call.

I just don't want to get something on my face/lips while on the rest of my vacation

Incubation period for herpes etc is close to a week....so you'll probably have something on your face back at home, not during your trip :p

It's pretty simple: if you are worried, don't do it. Will be in you head during and after....you won't be relaxed, won't be able to enjoy it.

It's pretty simple: if you are worried, don't do it. Will be in you head during and after....you won't be relaxed, won't be able to enjoy it.
Echoing this comment - we get a few people every now and then that get so freaked out about what could happen, they make themselves physically sick due to the mental stress of worrying.

Feeling worried? Don't do it.
Will you get something? Always a chance, but not very likely in this environment.

How bad will it be if I go down on a chick in a soapland? I know they get tested but theirs always a risk no matter what. I've never gone down there but when I'm in the mood sometimes I want to go all out. Is their a big risk I can get something then or is it still low? I just never had it and the taste isn't what im looking for but more for the full experience of sex in a way.

A simple Google search could and probably did give you the obvious answer you're looking for, which is that statistically it's very difficult for a male to catch anything particularly harmful from performing oral sex on a female. Far less than the other way around. The fact that you're still fretting and taking to TAG to ask for reassurance indicates that you're probably a hypochondriac and if that's the case it's probably better that you just avoid DATY and any other uncovered contact (or P4P in general) because you'll probably just whip yourself into a frenzy and drive yourself insane after doing the deed and that doesn't lend to a very pleasant vacation.

If you're going to play in the P4P arena, you should already know the risks and you'll just have to accept them. Coming here to try to calm your neurotic misgivings isn't going to make you particularly popular. In other words, MAN UP or STAY HOME (or at your hotel).

Reactions: Acid Burn and MikeH
Echoing this comment - we get a few people every now and then that get so freaked out about what could happen, they make themselves physically sick due to the mental stress of worrying.

Feeling worried? Don't do it.
Will you get something? Always a chance, but not very likely in this environment.

Yeah actually ended up going to shinchis in Osaka not too long ago and I kept thinking over the next few days I was there that I caught something, was so worried I ended up getting checked at home with nothing found. I just kept itching the days after but no rash or anything. I could have just had jock itch or a itch from shaving down there and not having hair causing me to chafe.

Yeah actually ended up going to shinchis in Osaka not too long ago and I kept thinking over the next few days I was there that I caught something, was so worried I ended up getting checked at home with nothing found. I just kept itching the days after but no rash or anything. I could have just had jock itch or a itch from shaving down there and not having hair causing me to chafe.
Why were you worried after that?.......think especially there most girls do everything with condom and no kissing......much less full contact than at a soap or health

Why were you worried after that?.......think especially there most girls do everything with condom and no kissing......much less full contact than at a soap or health

My balls started itching the day after lolol but it turned out to be maybe cause I had no hair, dry from the cold. Also she asked me if I wanted to kiss and I refused.

I could have just had jock itch or a itch from shaving down there and not having hair causing me to chafe.
Sure you could catch jock itch, it is a fungal infection after all. You can catch it from your own foot even.

Have you not shaved anywhere before? That shit can itch bad as it grows out.

Sure you could catch jock itch, it is a fungal infection after all. You can catch it from your own foot even.

Have you not shaved anywhere before? That shit can itch bad as it grows out.

Yeah I have shaved and it always itches usually at the beginning growing out so that's probably what it was and the friction didn't make that any better lol.

I've done it before. You can do it but it depends on the girl. Some girls won't allow it but some might.

Some soaplands have a list in their e-mail newsletters of who does it raw. If you have a specific place in mind, can't hurt to check.