Orchard Tower Girl in Singapore question

hibikeship

TAG Member
Reaction score
The redlightguide website mentions that in Orchard Tower, you have the bars and the massage parlors.

For those who've been to Singapore/been to Orchard Tower/know about it, what are your thoughts and opinions on those "massage parlors" girls that mostly seem to be Chinese? Are they "as safe" as the other options as long as oral or whatever else is done with condom on?

Are they regularly tested? I heard that Singapore authorities test those in sex trade for sti or something?

Orchard Towers is basically no more - the authorities announced back in July that they will not renew the licenses of any of the entertainment venues in the building, and the last ones expire May of next year.
For those who've been to Singapore/been to Orchard Tower/know about it, what are your thoughts and opinions on those "massage parlors" girls that mostly seem to be Chinese? Are they "as safe" as the other options as long as oral or whatever else is done with condom on?

Are they regularly tested? I heard that Singapore authorities test those in sex trade for sti or something?
Those massage places are unlicensed and operating illegally, so no, they are not following the requirements for STI testing.

Ah, Orchard Tower, where I met the girl that I found so amazing at BJs , until I found out in the morning that what was in my bed was definitely not a girl… fond memories

99CD297D-C7DF-408A-9764-DC1C465492BB.gif

Ah, Orchard Tower, where I met the girl that I found so amazing at BJs , until I found out in the morning that what was in my bed was definitely not a girl… fond memories
Settled with the idea long ago if it was the female aspect that attracted me, then I made out with a female. Now, I dont like being deceived, but if that gorgeous woman is open about having a dick, I might still make out and she can show off her oral, but I'm not going down on her or in the back door

Even if Orchard Towers is fading away, Geylang is presumably still thriving.

Orchard towers are still very active atm.
I never tried the massage parlors.
I went to a bar/club there a month ago with tons of girls. They looked sexy but I was drunk. My sense of symmetry may have been affected.
I ended up making out with one cute girl with massive boobs until I realized it was Formula One week, I would never find an hotel room and it was time to go home 😂.
Sorry for the poor report... I've been there only for a few months. Plus I tend to be discreet when I'm playing local.

Btw, is Brixx still a thing?

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Even if Orchard Towers is fading away, Geylang is presumably still thriving.
Fond memories of the even number streets of Geylang district. Or was the odd numbers? Anyway, far more fun than the four floors.

They looked sexy but I was drunk.
Stop drinking so much. :ROFLMAO:

I'm hoping to get a business trip to Singapore in the near future but probably not until the holidays are over in Jan/Feb 2023.