90 mins, 22k + 2.2k (membership) + 2.2k (all nude OP) + 4.5k hotel

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
At first I tried to do a walk in, but was rejected for being a foreigner. But I decided to try my luck and messaged a few of the girls via CH. Nonoka, who is consistently their No. 1, responded and said that it was fine as long as I could speak Japanese, so I went ahead and booked her on CH (note none of the other girls responded). Like most shops, they require you to make a phone call 1 hour beforehand. A different staff answered the phone and also tried to turn me down for being a foreigner, but when I mentioned my conversation with Nonoka, he gave me the all clear after checking with her.
Fast forward to the shop, the same staff from the phone walked me through the rules and arranged a nearby hotel for me. He also reiterated that they don't usually serve foreigners, and Nonoka was an exception. This seems more like a store policy than being down to individual girls, but maybe Nonoka has some pull from being their No. 1, I don't know.
And after my time with her, I can see why she is No. 1. From the moment I opened the door, she was nonstop GFE. Sitting on the couch, she helped me relax with some chatting and hugs, and even offered me a bottle of water she had brought. She told me she wasn't sure if foreigners liked tea, so she stuck with water. A small gesture, but I was really caught off guard by her level of thoughtfulness.
After gargling with mouthwash we hopped in the shower, exchanging some light kisses while we washed down. Note shower together is only with the all nude option, otherwise you shower by yourself.
Onto the bed for a very sensual and refreshing oil massage. Nothing overly sexual, just a relaxing and intimate time together. Nonoka has quite some experience, having worked at esthe and even doing some instructing on the side.
One of the main draws for me with massage services is always the conversation, and Nonoka was really fun to talk to. Never a dull moment, and the only time we went quiet was when she'd lean in for a kiss. And she's a great kisser too! Playful pecks, and a nice long tongue for some deeper action.
For the finale, she brought out the lube and lay down next to me. Nonoka really can do everything, and my lower half was a pure ball of pleasure until it finally exploded in her hand.
A quick cleanup, then we lay together in bed, chatting and kissing for the remaining minutes, until it was time to wash off.
Normally the session would be over at this point, but what really rounded off the experience was still to come.
Today was particularly busy at the hotel, and there were couples constantly coming down in the lift before us. Since I was her last shift, she was in no hurry and told me wait until the lift was empty, so we stood in the hallway chatting and holding hands as we waited. After finally securing an empty lift, she leaned in for one last passionate kiss as we went down, giggling.
We walked to the station hand in hand, and how I wish I could have taken her to dinner, but she knew the rules and so did I. Despite that, walking through the crowded streets of Ikebukuro with a wonderful girl like Nonoka in hand was amazing, if a little embarrassing.
One last hug at the station, we exchanged goodbyes and I watched her disappear into the crowd.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/7/2023

I saw girls posting リフレ, does that mean they only do massage + HJ (no sex)?

I saw girls posting リフレ, does that mean they only do massage + HJ (no sex)?

All delivery services are "no sex", but in the case of リフレ what you get heavily depends on the shop. If you check the website of the shop OP mentioned, you can see that HJ, kissing, touching and shower time are part of the regular play. There are other shops where all of this is off the table and the regular course only consists of a massage.