Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min - 21000 yen

Type/Location:
Soap

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Preface: All conversations took place entirely in Japanese. Thanks to a post on this site I have sadly been informed that Orihime is no longer accepting foreign customers. That being said I really enjoyed my time with なつ and would still like to write a review.
------------

Woke up felling horny as hell so off to Kawasaki I went. I checked the lineup at Orihime and they had a lot of good looking girls. When I walked in the the board showed about 9 girls on shift. When the tencho saw my foreigner face he subtly grayed out two girls; I didn't feel slighted as each girl has their own preferences and 7 girls is still a good number.

Sadly the girls I inquired about were either currently busy for an extended time or not interested in foreigners. I decided to roll the dice and asked for なつ. This time after paying I was led to the clothes rack and was offered to select a cosplay outfit for the girl.

I waited roughly 5min before my card was called. When they drew back the curtain I was pleasantly surprised. This girl was seriously cute. Way better than I had hoped for. She leads me up the 3rd floor and then sits on the bed so we can chit chat. In my past a lot of girls jump to the getting undressed phase which probably work for some people but I enjoy a bit of light conversation first to lighten the mode and increase familiarity.

After getting undressed I got to appreciate her figure. This girl is petite and skinny, probably the loli type. She has small boobs and decent bubble but for her frame. All of her body parts seemed will proportioned but I was most attracted to her face.

The shower was standard play. We relaxed in the tub together for a few minutes chatting until I suggested we move to the bed. After drying off she lays down on the bed flat as a plank. I slowly start playing with her and shes already getting wet which is a good sign. I pull her up to commence BBJ, she couldn't really get past the head, but there was no teeth and I goy the feeling she was trying her best.

I cap up and start in doggy. She applies a light amount of gel and I slide in without issue. About half way through the session I realize I am sweating a profoundly more amount than usual. Im reaching for the towel every 30 seconds because my beads of sweat are flying all over the place. I dont know if it was the fact we were fucking on the 3rd floor with zero ventilation in a cramped room or the fact Tokyo was in the middle of a heatwave crisis, or a combination of the both. I mean if its possible for your balls to overheat and shutdown to prevent further damage, I was tiptoeing on that borderline.

All together we tried doggy, mish, cowgirl, sidebone, and m-squat. I finished with about 10min to spare so we chatted in the tub for a bit after the wipe down shower. It wasn't really possible to dry off because the room was damn steamy. In the end I left feeling very satisfied and as always the staff was very friendly towards me.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like skinny girls with bubbly personalities Id recommend her. Just make certain you take the time to communicate with her before the actual session starts.

If you need a girl with curves to satisfy your needs then definitely stay away.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 8/13/2022

Any word if this place is back to taking in non speaking foreigners?

Any word if this place is back to taking in non speaking foreigners?
Nope. I talked to Niko a few weeks ago, and unless you have the girl’s information to nominate her it is utterly impossible to get service.

Reactions: DJPeeps
Nope. I talked to Niko a few weeks ago, and unless you have the girl’s information to nominate her it is utterly impossible to get service.
So pretty much if they accept you through twitter messages youre good but not walk ins? Thanks!

Reactions: cuckhimnow
So pretty much if they accept you through twitter messages youre good but not walk ins? Thanks!

Well that could be the case if:

The girl you want has a Twitter account you can reach them at?
The girl will respond to your DM on Twitter?
The girl can convince the tencho you won't batter her or force her to do BBFS?
You can pass a tertiary Japanese language vibe check at the door?

The odds are against you, but good luck! ;)

Yeah its just easier to go to heart and heart i guess lol im up to knowing how to order a hot beverage in japanese lol

Reactions: cuckhimnow