Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min - 21000yen

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese N5 (we all start somewhere)

Details of the Encounter:
Please be aware that all of my conversations took place entirely in poorly enunciated Japanese.

Provider: https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/orihime/girlid-37121442/?lo=1&of=y

Had some time to kill and some money to throw away so off to Kawasaki I went. The soap has a massive sign that is impossible to miss. I walked inside and was immediately warmly greeted by the owner (granted I didn't know he was at the time). I didn't have a reservation or anything but within 10 seconds of entering the establishment, they were already taking my money. It was that easy. While reaching for my wallet I asked if Nene was available and they confirmed she was. I wasn't charged a nomination fee or gaijin tax. Sadly I wasn't showed the pictures of all the women available on the TV screen like everyone else, but I also didn't ask. If I hadn't made a request I would have most likely been seen by the next available provider whom is ok with foreigners.

While sitting in the waiting room I was offered a tea and a towel. I saw a list of about 8 cosplay options available on the table but I didn't bother. I waited about 40min until my number was called.

Nene greeted me in the purple style kimono that is on the homepage. Appearance wise she is similar to her photos but I find her to be cuter in her photos. She has hair extensions and fake eyelashes that I don't really care for, but overall a cute face. Combined with her milky smooth skin, modest B cup breast, and cute butt I was overall pleased with her looks. Her best feature is definitely her immaculate shaved pink pussy. She's listed as 19 and is probably close to it. Her height is probably closer to 175cm as well.

We entered the room and exchanged common pleasantries. Nene is a bit of a talker but in a good way. If something is on her mind she says it and she asks for your input on where to go next. After the suds we dry off and Nene lays flat on the bed, stiff as a board facing straight up at the ceiling. Which I thought was kind of funny, probably due to her young age or her preferring guys to take the lead.

I start off with some light kissing and nipple play then work my fingers downstairs. With just one finger Nene was showing signs of discomfort. I never tried two. I dont normally finger providers, I understand why some are uncomfortable with it. Honestly I find it so strange, that both parties washing their hands vigorously with soap isn't the first part of the "soap" process. Id feel more comfortable doing it if she visibly watched me clean my hands first.

I pull her up to her knees and commenced bbbj. She was a bit slow to start but after warming up I'd rater her BJ skills a 6/10. Didnt feel any teeth, occasional eye contact, and if you show her want you want she will do it. I didnt come here looking for the vacuum seal, double hand twist, gawk gawk 3000 but I would have liked to see more throat action.

After the bj I cap up. She lays down for mish and sadly I'm only able to get about 2-3inches in. We try about 5 other positions along with the gel but sadly all had the same result. Her best position without a doubt is doggy. She knows how to arch her back and stick her ass in the air. And her pussy looks great from behind. From mish she would occasionally maintain eye contact which I always enjoy. She was genuinely trying to be accommodating but couldn't take anymore. I think it was more of a girth issue than anything.

The timer started ringing, she turned it off, and we tried to make it work for another 10min or so. Eventually I call it quits and we rest in the tub together chatting. Throughout the entire time she apologized profoundly for not being able to take more. I ended up staying about 15min over but she wasn't watching the clock or anything. In the end she gave me her card which I was a bit surprised about.

On the sidewalk outside I was greeted by the owner again whom personally shook my hand and asked me to return.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Nene Comments: She is a lovely girl. With a great personality whom will genuinely try to please you. Honestly Id spend time with her outside of the soap based off her personality alone.

When writing my review I initially wasn't sure If I could recommend her to anyone. After thinking it over I realized she isn't recommendation material imo. At the end of the day anyone whom visits a soap, does so because they are looking for a service. A service that she ultimately is either unable or unwilling to provide.

Shop Comments: Highly recommend. They are clearly very welcoming of foreigners. No additional fee for not being Japanese. Overall the facilities appear new and clean.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, we appreciate that you took the time to share the experience with us.

Approved: 12/31/2021

Reactions: Miaw2009