Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Osaka Minami

Date of Encounter:
End of March

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Night time 60min 19,000 + Nomination 1,000 + Premium Fee 4,000 (?)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
All English

Details of the Encounter:
Finally got around to write about my last adventure before leaving Osaka.

After I done with Toyo Show Theater it was getting close to 6 and getting dark. I head straight to Club Amour, I had always wanted to try mat play.

Getting there was easy, follow google map, can't miss the shop.

All conversation with the staff were in simple english mix with some simple language.

Since it 6ish place is getting busy (there about 3~4 male staff working). Upon entering the first staff hand me a ticket with letter on it, that signal your place in the check in line. Than you're guide near the resting area, next to a wall with girl's pictures. 3 rows, 5 or 6 column? I think it signal the current working status of the girls. Top Row is near finish, middle row is half way, bottom row just started?

Anyway when its my turn the staff take me to the cashier first to pay and I point to the 60min course and add 1000 for nomination.
THAN the staff take me back to the wall of girls picture and ask me who I want to pick. First I ask staff who no need wait and staff say all need wait, so that mean pretty much all the girls are similar wait wise, (Now I did read some reviewer had unlucky experience so I figure I'll have a higher chance with good service with high rank girl) so I pick the girl with 3 gold stars on her photo.

The staff said its one hour wait and she need a premium fee (3K?4K? its been a while so I'm not too sure).

So basically aside from your normal ranking system, Club Amour put another tier call the premium girls on top, kinda like hall of fame and they require additional fee. There were 3 premium girls with a new addition Jasmine that recently got promoted thus making it 4 premium girl. (2 of the premium girl were also featured on fuzou magazine, you can see it on amour's website)

Payed additional fee, waited an hour, (there are quite a few nail clippers sitting around and I advise you cut your nails before your service) than my number is call. Gave the number ticket back to the staff and he lead me around the corner and found minami waiting for me infront an elevator.

She's pretty cute, 90% resemblance to her picture (There are no zero photoshop photo exist now days). Grab my arm and lead me up the elevator and to the room. We converse in basic English.

Started by helping me undress and nicely fold all my cloth, than asked me to unzip her dress.

She than fully decloth and guide me to chair wash. The wash was pretty quick, since I'm not circumcised she asked me to pop the head out so she can wash it. This part isn't very "sensual" (later I feel time could be a factor) but I still enjoy it.

After wash she guide me to the tub to wait as she quickly wash herself, than she climb into the tub with me and we did the tooth brush thing.

Than she started by giving me a kiss, than to BBBJ. I want to say its about 5min, it felt good and kinda a good over all. She got up to prepare the mat. I lay face down on the mat and she did the whole mat play.

I don't have prior experience on mat play so I can't comment it been good or bad but over all it was a good experience. Kinda like nice oil massage and abit more sensual? I feel with all the lube and such unless the girl have huge boob its hard for me to feel the difference if shes rubbing me with her hand or with her pussy.

It does feel nice to rub her boob on my hand and an over all kiss down the back. Than flip, she did a quick kiss and down to cg hand job sumata.
It went on about 10-15min? I try to kiss again but she was abit worry because she have soap in her mouth which I did tasted abit. I asked for 69 near the end but we were short on time and she does still have soap all over her body.

I didn't pop which she apologize a few time, guide me back to the bath tub to rest while she clean up the mat and the room.

Than she help me dry up and get dressed. She try to exchange line with me but my phone was dead, so she gave me her name card with her email address. (It is a good thing to keep as I later find out if you make reservation I think you can discount the nomination 1000)

Than she walk me down the elevator and wave good bye. I think normally they would give you a review sheet to fill but since I can't speak Japanese the staff just wave me good bye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Next time I would either go for a longer time OR ask to skip mat since for a 60 min service.
5 min to wash
2 min tooth brush (really, she really brush it clean)
2~3min to prep the mat.
10 min BJ
10 ~15 min mat
10- 15 min sumata
5 min wash off the soap
5 min to clean up ( wash the mat, put everything back, wash herself)
5 min to dress up, small talk

I don't feel RUSH but it definitely doesn't let me extend part of the service that I like.

I also want to try other premium girls.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland