Visit

Appointment Length & Costs:
13.000 40 min

Type/Location:
Fashion Health? Esute?

Language Notes:
English with broken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Should've been reviewing my encounter in Ikebukuro Campus Night, but it could wait. After my friends invited me for a trip to Osaka and Kyoto, couldn't reject! Was once thought about another massage and oppai bar. Ah, why don't step up my game while busting out in Japan for 6 months?

I searched club Amour and reviews showed good results. I was into the web for a sec and saw the ads that said I could pay for 10.000 for 40 min course from 6 to 10 AM. Being virgin myself, couldn't sleep due to abnormal sleep cycle, and horny as much at 5 AM made me pack my jacket and bust out to the place, in the morning of 6 AM, raining, and cold.

Sheez, I didn't pass the gaijin tax. Tried to speak in Japanese and one point they knew I'm a foreigner (I am a South East Asian) as I don't get it what they are talking about, they said the 10k deal only applies for Japanese. So, I need to pay the normal 13k course for 40 mins. Sigh, I had some thoughts to abandon my mission but because my time in Japan is only one month left, why not? I think it's still a pretty good deal compared to 40 min of massage with only HJ ending. I don"t have any preference so anyone can be good for me. Waited for 30 mins, I assume they just started to set up their places, and when my number is being called, a women named Momo appear inside the elevator.

To be honest, she isn't my type. A bit chubby build, but okay for my standard. Bust is around D cup. I tried to talk in Japanese with her but ended up with English as I ended up don"t understand what she's talking. She said that she went overseas for 2 month so she could understand basic English.

Oh, also, I think I'm not lucky that this is the first day she worked in the club. Ah well, its also my first time in esute (+ a miserable virgin). For a newcomer, I think she lacks of GFE (again! Why do I always ended up with this...) but her service and teasing is good enough. The matplay is amazing! Maybe because it is my first time, slippery mat feels so ticklish as there's much sensitive spot for me to be discovered. Plus, even though she's a bit chubby, she didn't feel to be weighing me so much.

Being first time, I also realized that I'm really into nipple licking and sucking. Services such as body licking, paizuri, grinding, and kissing also included. Too bad she only could handle light kissing, or maybe because I didn't ask for deep kiss as I'm being passive and really enjoying the service. She really liked to tease my D, licking and kissing there, with a minus (yes, I can't relax) of never letting go my D for a second. I really wanted to grope her boobies but I can't really act due to this enjoyment. After 30 minutes of teasing, she sit above me and proceed to a woman on top. In this position, I lose my mind and popped like really fast. The humping part is really unpredictable!! I thought a BBBJ will be the ending but humping is really close to sex so I was blown up really fast! (I really smiled when finished as tencho said "no sex" repeatingly). Sadly, the last 10 minutes only wasted by her doing the clean up of the mat and cleaning me up with small tease. It doesn't matter, I always wanted a Japanese girl to ride my D.
Edit: Oh, it is a sumata... Just google'd it. I'm still amazed, tho.

Other downside of it, all service provided is really fast, but I'm aware due to its only 40 mins course. Once again, lack of GFE made a minus point for me. Also, she oftenly rinse herself back to back after getting up from the mat, reducing our playtime during it. I know maybe it's for sanitary reason, who does wanted to contract with STD?

Edit: I'm currently having a paranoia of STD but friend of mine, who have been digging many holes mostly BBFS for 5 years, and never contracted an STD until now, said I am far much safer than him, plus my dong is circumcised and I do realize I'm the only one who came in the game. Well, that's a reminder for me to ask for a condom later.

Be the first time, I think the excitement is really mindblowing. If only I could have a cheatsheet on the best girl in this club, I may take a visit twice to this shop. Definitely will try another fashion health, but back in Tokyo for the last time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Service wise, she can be considered as good. At least, her service is balancing the minus of her GFE and appearance.

Now, for closing, I would need a recommendation for good but not so expensive soapland or herusu back in Tokyo... Any good recommendation are welcome!

Really wanted to do a 69 and BJ as these services that I haven't encountered until now. Maybe Shibuya Seafari is a good fare?

Last edited by a moderator:
For older women and better service i’d say Putit Royal for soapland (do your research on providers before you go) and seafari or sexy cat for health.

If you prefer young girls, Dolce for soapland and Cocomelo or strawberry jam for health.

None of the healths mentioned have lotion play except sexy cat and i think thats not on a mat (not sure).

Reactions: Kindman
For older women and better service i’d say Putit Royal for soapland (do your research on providers before you go) and seafari or sexy cat for health.

If you prefer young girls, Dolce for soapland and Cocomelo or strawberry jam for health.

None of the healths mentioned have lotion play except sexy cat and i think thats not on a mat (not sure).

Thanks for the recommendation. Based on the systems and fee with some review consideration maybe I will try Seafari next. I'm done with younger/same age Japanese (I'm in mid 20)

I hate that place.

Any specific reason why you hate this place? I do know there are some mixed review about this place. The place itself is welcoming gaijin but not all the women are...

Momo's stats indicate pretty clearly that she's on the plump side. And 'no photo' shows she's a newbie. Research doesn't guarantee a good time, but it can help guard against some disappointments ...

I haven't been to Amour for a while - the misses began to outweigh the hits. One problem is that even if you go for panel choice, they make you pay before they show you who's available. And the choice is made inside the shop rather than at the counter, so if nobody appeals you feel that all avenues of escape have been closed off.

Club Hearts, run by the same company, is more reliable (in terms of the attractiveness of the providers), but kind of a vanilla experience.

But for short-term visitors, without Japanese, there isn't much else available. JEGC, in Osaka, has gone downhill fast.

Momo's stats indicate pretty clearly that she's on the plump side. And 'no photo' shows she's a newbie. Research doesn't guarantee a good time, but it can help guard against some disappointments ...

I haven't been to Amour for a while - the misses began to outweigh the hits. One problem is that even if you go for panel choice, they make you pay before they show you who's available. And the choice is made inside the shop rather than at the counter, so if nobody appeals you feel that all avenues of escape have been closed off.

Club Hearts, run by the same company, is more reliable (in terms of the attractiveness of the providers), but kind of a vanilla experience.

But for short-term visitors, without Japanese, there isn't much else available. JEGC, in Osaka, has gone downhill fast.

Yeah, because there is no preference on the girl I just want to get along with the wave. The moment she said "it's my first time here" I do realized she didn't do any striptease and any teasing during the introduction, and no GFE along the play with less chat and kisses. Nevertheless, the service during the matplay covered all her minus experience. But when the matplay finished, she came back to that cold Japanese chicks. Yeah maybe it was near good but for re-order? Big no.

Nahh, I really don't mind it. At least I have that experience of Japanese health delivery as a stepping stone further. Better had a bad experience earlier rather than later when I had some good expectation of this kind if amusement.

I just had a really bad experience there. My worst p4p experience by far.

Too bad, really feel sorry for you... To be honest my experience here is considered to be so so for overall score, based on the service, girls, ambient, and money of course. I do feel that 40 min for 13k is really an expensive deal to be taken.