Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes - 11,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I came to Japan after a week long stay in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Had a couple good experiences in Chiang Mai, so I figured I'd look for similar experiences in Japan. I had no idea it would be this difficult to find a gaijin friendly provider. Being a foreigner was a non-issue in Thailand.

I went looking for Club Amour as I'd heard it was gaijin friendly. My GPS took me to the backdoor, which was locked. I assumed they were closed so I just walked around poking my head into different places. Club Rich said they were not foreigner friendly. I happened upon Club Hearts and they were happy to have me with an English menu and all. They explained the rules to me very carefully (no full service, pay in cash, and can't change providers once one is chosen).

I had a wait time of about 5 minutes. They gave me a number and showed me the waiting room. I was promptly called and showed the elevator where I met my provider who spoke broken but good enough English to carry a conversation with me. To put things into perspective, I only know hello and thank you in Japanese.

She took me to the room, asked me to get undressed, and bathed me as I sat on the stool. After that I got to sit in a nice warm bath as she got ready. We both bruised our teeth and talked a bit.

Then down to business. I started probe and she started sliding with some genital teasing. This lasted about 5 minutes and then she asked me to turn over. Again, more sliding. HJ, BBBJ, kissing (I preferred not to tongue but she was happy to). She allowed me to finger her. This lasted about 15 minutes. I tried to hold back as long as I could because I wasn't sure if multiple shots were allowed. I came while she was in the cowgirl position.

She did not look much like her picture, but her personality more than made up for it. She was definitely pretty enough. No complaints. But the brief "chemistry" was what made the experience.

I did not feel rushed at any time. Debating if I should try Club Amour today or go back to Club Hearts.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

" I had no idea it would be this difficult to find a gaijin friendly provider."

Welcome to Japan.

"Being a foreigner was a non-issue in Thailand."

Apples and Asteroids.

Anyway ... Thanks for exploring, sharing and contributing to The Cause. Despite the setbacks you experienced, you experienced some degree of success.

It's the same group as Club Amour (and Lupin, the place next door - but that doesn't accept foreigners) and a very similar set up. The rooms are nicer than Amour's, but not by much. There's no options menu, which is a little odd. The staff, like at Amour, speak basic English, but with a slight undercurrent of weird hostility.

I went there having been refused entry to a couple of hoteha's in the neighbourhood, and with a migraine coming on. As soon as had I paid my 20,000Y I thought: 'That was a mistake', remembering my last couple of (unsatisfactory) encounters at Amour. But I was proved wrong. The girl was pretty, friendly, and chatty. She gave a halfway convincing impression of being horny too. Standard lotion service with no upgrade, for those of you who care about such things: I don't, and don't push for it. Too early to say whether the experience was representative: Amour is highly variable, and this place might be as well. But it was unusual to enter the lift and come fact to face with someone who was actually better looking in the flesh than in her photograph.