Osaka: Erotic massages

Altaic128

TAG Member
Reaction score
Greetings everyone.

I will be direct: good recommendations of erotic massages in Osaka. (doesn't need the full course with sex, just the massage itself. Of course if there's sex included, it will be welcome, but I'm not in the mood since I'm getting divorced).

I'm going there this friday and wanted some tips. Basic japanese skills and of course, foreigner friendly.

Thanks a lot for any tip.

sorry to hear about the divorce.
are you looking for one with a 'happy ending/HJ' ?
or just any old 'erotic massage'?

for me, any massage involving a woman putting her hands on my body would already be erotic. :)

sorry to hear about the divorce.
are you looking for one with a 'happy ending/HJ' ?
or just any old 'erotic massage'?

for me, any massage involving a woman putting her hands on my body would already be erotic. :)
Happy ending massage is enough. Where she can jerk me off and I can touch an lick her wherever I want.

Well, that's kinda bad… will they at least be naked?
No.

The usual drill with massage + HE places is that the women wear sexy dresses and you can touch a bit over the clothes and they jack you off but nothing more.

Hearing what you want and given that you are in Osaka, i think you should go tp Club Amour.

Its a fashion health with mat play, meaning that the girl will get completely naked with you and give you a massage with nuru nuru gel on a mat in a shower area. They will also perform hand job, body to body rub and blowjob.

No.

The usual drill with massage + HE places is that the women wear sexy dresses and you can touch a bit over the clothes and they jack you off but nothing more.

Hearing what you want and given that you are in Osaka, i think you should go tp Club Amour.

Its a fashion health with mat play, meaning that the girl will get completely naked with you and give you a massage with nuru nuru gel on a mat in a shower area. They will also perform hand job, body to body rub and blowjob.
Alright, thanks a lot for the tip.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Why would you not be in the mood for sex just because you are getting a divorce? And then why would you not be in the mood for sex but want to touch and lick wherever you want? Do not try to answer these questions. You will only take us all deeper into the dark pit of contradiction you are digging for yourself.

Reactions: Altaic128 and MikeH
Why would you not be in the mood for sex just because you are getting a divorce? And then why would you not be in the mood for sex but want to touch and lick wherever you want? Do not try to answer these questions. You will only take us all deeper into the dark pit of contradiction you are digging for yourself.
People are complex and react differently to the various situations. Just let me be. Lol