Osaka hotel with adult entertainment neighborhood

ManWithASmallNipple

TAG Member
Reaction score
Will once again be going Japan on next year May and will be staying in Osaka for a few days before heading to Tokyo

Looking for recommendations of hotels with great accessibility to gaijin friendly soaplands...etc so that I will be able to sneak out at night for some fun

Thanks!

Could you please clarify, are you asking about Osaka or Tokyo?

Sorry, I'm asking about Osaka
Tobita Shinichi is a hot location in Osaka....

The reference train stations are:
Osaka-Abenobashi Station & Tennoji Station (right next to each other)
Abeno Station
Dobutsuen-Mae Station
(and a few other smaller stations around the area)

Hotes in the Area (random):
Toyoko Inn Osaka Abeno Tennoji
APA Hotel Tennoji-ekimae
Osaka Marriott Miyako Hotel

There are a few other smaller hotels around, Toyoko Inn and APA are major chains and have some standards, at least.
I don't think you'll find other major chains until you are closer to central Osaka (Umeda, Namba, etc.)

Tobita Shinichi is heavily reviewed on TAG and it's a central area where you can just walk around instead of having to take trains and taxis everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acid Burn
Tennoji stay marriot, cheap lah, haha, but i rather spend 1 more girl for 45min

Tobita Shinichi is a hot location in Osaka....

The reference train stations are:
Osaka-Abenobashi Station & Tennoji Station (right next to each other)
Abeno Station
Dobutsuen-Mae Station
(and a few other smaller stations around the area)

Hotes in the Area (random):
Toyoko Inn Osaka Abeno Tennoji
APA Hotel Tennoji-ekimae
Osaka Marriott Miyako Hotel

There are a few other smaller hotels around, Toyoko Inn and APA are major chains and have some standards, at least.
I don't think you'll find other major chains until you are closer to central Osaka (Umeda, Namba, etc.)

Tobita Shinichi is heavily reviewed on TAG and it's a central area where you can just walk around instead of having to take trains and taxis everywhere.
Totally forgot about tobita, will take a look on the list
Tennoji stay marriot, cheap lah, haha, but i rather spend 1 more girl for 45min
Bro, you from sg ah

Osaka doesnt have any soaplands, you may consider fukuhara in Kobe, please do some research.

And please do try your stay in Marriot Abeno Harukas, won't be disapponinted...

As others have pointed out, Osaka does not have soaplands and opportunities for foreigners are limited, but the closest thing to a gaijin-friendly soapland will be Club Amour in Namba, near the Dotonbori.

If you're going to take the advice of those here and hit Tobita Shinchi, the nearest major station is Tennoji and that's where most of the bigger name hotels will be. However, in case you're traveling on the cheap, I just wanted to throw this out. The closest station to Tobita is Doubutsuen-Mae on the Midousuji (red) subway line. However, just next to that is the JR Shin-Imamiya station, and Shin-Imamiya has an abundance of very cheap budget hotels. Do a search on Booking.com and you'll see a number of options within a couple of minutes from the station, and from there you can either walk to Tennoji/Tobita (maybe fifteen minutes but a very easy walk) or catch the JR.

Personally, I won't stay in those budget hotels anymore (it was cool when I was in my 20s...not so much in my 40s) but I can personally vouch for Hotel Shin Imamiya. It was recently remodeled, has a nice lobby but bare bones rooms (resemble WWII dormitories) but I believe you can still get a single room for around 4k/night. There's a new bar in the lobby and they get tons of Asian/International visitors.

If you're willing to pay more for an interesting experience, Spa World Osaka (the largest onsen theme park in Kansai) has a hotel above it. I've never stayed there but Spa World is the only thing I enjoy doing when I'm back in town.

Otherwise, if you're looking for something more luxurious, you'll have plenty of options in Tennoji. Stay near a station on the Midosuji Line as that's the quickest way to get back into Shinsaibashi, Namba and Umeda. After you've blown your load you'll want to find good places to eat and drink and those are Osaka's hotspots.

FYI, I lived in Osaka for many years and the Tennoji area is considered the scumiest, nastiest neighborhood in Osaka city proper. It's not dangerous, but you'll see the dregs of the city if you walk around the area at night. Big homeless camp at the zoo, lots of vagrants roaming around and not the greatest manners. I don't mind it but it's definitely not where you'll want to take a date. Then again, since you're looking for places to blow a load I doubt that's going to be an issue.

Reactions: AMcguyver
Thanks for the info

After discussing with my friend, we have actually decided to stay at Tennoji at Apa hotel tennoji due to the accessibility.
I am fine with the neighborhood as long as there's no one trying to bother us every now and then

Apa is much cheaper but room is very small if u stay apa b4, via inn is much better in term of service, breakfast , room though slightly higher a bit

Thanks for the info

After discussing with my friend, we have actually decided to stay at Tennoji at Apa hotel tennoji due to the accessibility.
I am fine with the neighborhood as long as there's no one trying to bother us every now and then

Just FYI, APA hotels have notoriously small rooms. The few times I've stayed in one, the single room was around 110 square feet. Not even enough room to maneuver my suitcase. If you're planning to share the room with your friend I would highly advise against this hotel, or at least confirm the square footage and make sure you're comfortable with a room of those dimensions. You've got plenty of other options in Tennoji.

In that price range and vicinity to the station, there's a newer hotel called "Hotel Trusty" that's right outside of Abeno Q's Mall (Tennoji Station) with much better ratings than APA. And, it'll be easier to access Tobita Shinchi as it's on the same side of the main strip. Tennoji can often be a pain in the ass getting across that main intersection with all the elevated walkways. You can book a superior double room with about 220 square feet of space, but it is a little more expensive.

I just was in Osaka, stayed in the apa across from club amour and it was close to matsushima via subway.

If u stay apa/via inn, carry luaggage can take lift up/down the round abt bridge, there is one inside the building shopping outlet. Want a simple meal, there is a Qmall top floor with a foodcourt. Need girl recommend, wait till i back oct trip with more, more, more and more tobita girls. 5-10 walk from your stay, easy walk, but if u fuck till foot loose, then u need to crawl back.

Just FYI, APA hotels have notoriously small rooms. The few times I've stayed in one, the single room was around 110 square feet. Not even enough room to maneuver my suitcase. If you're planning to share the room with your friend I would highly advise against this hotel, or at least confirm the square footage and make sure you're comfortable with a room of those dimensions. You've got plenty of other options in Tennoji.

In that price range and vicinity to the station, there's a newer hotel called "Hotel Trusty" that's right outside of Abeno Q's Mall (Tennoji Station) with much better ratings than APA. And, it'll be easier to access Tobita Shinchi as it's on the same side of the main strip. Tennoji can often be a pain in the ass getting across that main intersection with all the elevated walkways. You can book a superior double room with about 220 square feet of space, but it is a little more expensive.
I can't seems to find superior double room anywhere but I am looking to get a double room just for the bigger bed. Will not be sharing room so should be alright.
I just was in Osaka, stayed in the apa across from club amour and it was close to matsushima via subway.
I am actually much more interested in club armor than tobita even though club armor has no FS. Will look into it, thanks

Whenever I'm in Osaka, I stay at Hotel Casablanca. Depending on the season, it can be as cheap as $90 USD or triple the cost at $270 USD but rooms are spacious with jacuzzi, shower, king bed, etc and may or may not include breakfast depending upon your booking.

Sorry, forgot to mention it is in Tennoji, just 5 minutes walk from Tennoji station. However, if it matters, it is not a regular hotel, but love hotel.

I am actually much more interested in club armor than tobita even though club armor has no FS. Will look into it, thanks

Well, I didn't say I recommended it...just threw it out there as a semi-reliable gaijin-friendly option. To be honest, I've never bothered going in and all of my friends who did were relatively unsatisfied.

Seriously, for what it costs, you're better off at Tobita. Not sure what the 20-min rate is now...maybe 16k? The novelty of rushing up the stairs, tearing off your clothes and diving onto the futon as fast as possible so you have time to blow is always memorable. Unless you're wary of doing FS at assembly-line P4P like Tobita (which I am, nowadays, in my old age) then you can get much more for your money at places other than Amour.

But again, this is Osaka, and Osaka fucking blows compared to Tokyo. Were I in my 20s again, single and back in Osaka looking for action, I'd probably just hit a club or gaijin bar (see my post about Club Pure in Namba) and see what I could pick up...and if all else fails, rock up to my old reliable joint in Umeda and have an old reliable Chinese lady jerk me off for 6k and then stagger back to the hotel with a baggie full of highball tallboys.

Reactions: Viggagadye
Well, I didn't say I recommended it...just threw it out there as a semi-reliable gaijin-friendly option. To be honest, I've never bothered going in and all of my friends who did were relatively unsatisfied.

I went there. Had a shitty experience and walked away with an injured penis.