Osaka JEGC girls recommendation

Dragavar1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey, its my first time posting here.

Has anyone used Osaka JEGC's service recently?
I know that there are some posts about the topic already, but I'm afraid that most of them are kind of outdated or the girls are not available there anymore.

As I'm planning to use their service, I just want to know some experience regarding the girls available there.

Thanks in advance!

I know that there are some posts about the topic already, but I'm afraid that most of them are kind of outdated or the girls are not available there anymore.
Please try it yourself and report back - there's no new information available as you have pointed out. (thanks COVID)

Reactions: Dragavar1
Pickings are slim at the moment (and the girls, on the whole, are not). I had a nice time with Sayo a while back. She's not the prettiest, but very trim, enthusiastic, and broad-minded.

ATM you're probably better off with a massage, or one of the Namba fashion health places.

If

As I'm planning to use their service, I just want to know some experience regarding the girls available there.

Thanks in advance!
If you’re into FS, just visit Tobita or Matsushima Shinchi. You can see how the girls look like and choose the one you like.

If

If you’re into FS, just visit Tobita or Matsushima Shinchi. You can see how the girls look like and choose the one you like.

Thanks for your reply! I'm looking for more for a longer service with some kind of GFE experience or somrthing, I guess... But I'll reconsider if there's no foreigner friendly option here.. Haha

Pickings are slim at the moment (and the girls, on the whole, are not). I had a nice time with Sayo a while back. She's not the prettiest, but very trim, enthusiastic, and broad-minded.

ATM you're probably better off with a massage, or one of the Namba fashion health places.

Thanks for the reply!
These fashion health places... I've read about club amour here in TAG, is it the only foreigner friendly place there?

Thanks in advance!
I’ve used them a few times this year, go for Sayo or Chizuru if you want good service. Be warned though, Sayo has an extremely gyaru look which you may or may not like, and Chizuru looked a lot older than in pictures.

I use JEGC wherever its available as they have many locations throughout Japan. For Osaka, Sayo is three #1 lady and with good reason. I've had at least 2 other girls in Osaka which were pleasant but Sayo is in a league of her own. Yes, her make-up may be a little overboard, but her service omg. I've had her 3 times, YMMV, but let's just say I left completely satisfied. Treat her like a lady, bring her a gift and just see what happens.

Thanks for the reply!
These fashion health places... I've read about club amour here in TAG, is it the only foreigner friendly place there?

No, Club Hearts and Lupin are also foreigner friendly. But both have small rosters.

Thanks for the reply!

Depending on where you are, your level of Japanese and desire for options, Amour is probably going to be the easiest for you. Where in Osaka are you?

No, Club Hearts and Lupin are also foreigner friendly. But both have small rosters.

I see.. Thank you!

Depending on where you are, your level of Japanese and desire for options, Amour is probably going to be the easiest for you. Where in Osaka are you?

I live around Umeda, and i think my Japanese is pretty good. I am from Southeast Asia, but many people mistaken me as Japanese, apparently..

I see.. Thank you!
I live around Umeda, and i think my Japanese is pretty good. I am from Southeast Asia, but many people mistaken me as Japanese, apparently..

To be perfectly honest, the P4P scene in Osaka fucking blows and is nothing compared to Tokyo. That said, if your Japanese is decent and you're Asian, you might want to consider going on and searching on your own, rather than relying on the known gaijin-friendly establishments in Osaka (like Amour, which is overpriced and fucking sucks). But brass tacks, you're not going to find hotter girls than in Tobita, and I suppose if you're willing to pay for an extra long course (which nobody ever does) the girl may be willing to do more of a GFE, if for no reason other than nobody ever really pays for more than the standard 20 minutes.

That aside, if your Japanese is pretty good, go off the typical gaijin beaten path, not that there's much open to gaijin in Osaka. If you're near Umeda, remember that Umeda has a LOT of smaller, quieter P4P options that are generally reserved for Japanese and, MAYBE, an Asian with excellent language skills. If you wander around Toganocho, for example, there are numerous shops that feature generally-older (30s to 40s) women who will absolutely do a GFE. They generally won't accept (white) foreigners but if you look the part and speak the language, you can have a pretty interesting time for not a lot of money. I always found that the obscure shotengai passages in Umeda had far more options than big touristy areas like Namba/Nipponbashi, but again, they were meant for Japanese.

The main difference between P4P opportunities in Osaka vs Tokyo is that in Tokyo you know exactly where they are, what you'll get and what you'll pay. In Osaka, outside of Tobita, you have no fucking idea what's going to happen and you need to engage in extensive boots-on-the-ground research and roll the dice a lot and just be willing to TOFTT. But that's just the price you pay for living in one of the shittiest prefectures in Japan.

Whereabouts near Umeda are you, by the way? That was my stomping grounds for many years. I might know of some possible leads in the area suburbs.

To be perfectly honest, the P4P scene in Osaka fucking blows and is nothing compared to Tokyo. That said, if your Japanese is decent and you're Asian, you might want to consider going on and searching on your own, rather than relying on the known gaijin-friendly establishments in Osaka (like Amour, which is overpriced and fucking sucks). But brass tacks, you're not going to find hotter girls than in Tobita, and I suppose if you're willing to pay for an extra long course (which nobody ever does) the girl may be willing to do more of a GFE, if for no reason other than nobody ever really pays for more than the standard 20 minutes.

That aside, if your Japanese is pretty good, go off the typical gaijin beaten path, not that there's much open to gaijin in Osaka. If you're near Umeda, remember that Umeda has a LOT of smaller, quieter P4P options that are generally reserved for Japanese and, MAYBE, an Asian with excellent language skills. If you wander around Toganocho, for example, there are numerous shops that feature generally-older (30s to 40s) women who will absolutely do a GFE. They generally won't accept (white) foreigners but if you look the part and speak the language, you can have a pretty interesting time for not a lot of money. I always found that the obscure shotengai passages in Umeda had far more options than big touristy areas like Namba/Nipponbashi, but again, they were meant for Japanese.

The main difference between P4P opportunities in Osaka vs Tokyo is that in Tokyo you know exactly where they are, what you'll get and what you'll pay. In Osaka, outside of Tobita, you have no fucking idea what's going to happen and you need to engage in extensive boots-on-the-ground research and roll the dice a lot and just be willing to TOFTT. But that's just the price you pay for living in one of the shittiest prefectures in Japan.

Whereabouts near Umeda are you, by the way? That was my stomping grounds for many years. I might know of some possible leads in the area suburbs.

Thanks for the insight... I really agree with you regarding the P4P scene in Osaka lol.

I live around Chayamachi in Umeda

Thanks for the insight... I really agree with you regarding the P4P scene in Osaka lol.

I live around Chayamachi in Umeda

Shit, right there in Chayamachi? You must be paying a fortune for rent. I don't ever recall seeing anything promising in Chayamachi, that being tourist/shopping ground zero, but there used to be some action at nights just south of you in Sonezaki (more girly bars) and if you wander east a little bit into Doyamacho I've come across a number of shady little CMPs there; word of caution, however, as (in case you didn't know this) that's Osaka's unofficial gay/trans district so there are a number of "new half health" shops and most of those "girl" touts on the street in front of Hotel Ilmonte will have dicks under their skirts. As long as you're not too drunk it might be worth strolling around the shotengai between that point and Ogimachi Park. Incidentally, that's where the meeting point for Libe Umeda shop used to be.

And again, if you go just a little south of that you end up in Toganocho, which definitely has options (housewife clubs) for Japanese and, perhaps, fluent Japanese-speaking Asians. Best starting off point would the 58 Ban-Kan, which used to house different shops on every floor, and then if you wander east of that point the next couple of blocks feature similar businesses and then love hotels further up the street. And if you strike out at every shop, are moderately intoxicated and don't want to go home empty-handed, the main Libe shop is right next to 58, absolutely accepts foreigners and you're guaranteed to go home with a fistful more than you bargained for.

But again, outside of Tobita the P4P scene in Osaka is so depressing that I'd rather just take my chances picking up broken women at HUB or horny tourists at cheap bars (whenever tourists come back again). The ideal day for me, if I'm forced to be back in Osaka, is to hit Spa World after lunch, lounge around getting drunk with the edamame snack pack combos, spring for an akasuri where the nice Korean lady usually gives my asshole a good scrubbing then go troll all those new, small craft pubs and cheap hotel bars along the JR line near Shin-Imamiya which the city is currently trying to gentrify. Cheap hotels means tons of cheap Asian tourists (again, when they come back) and I've met a number of decent looking Chinese, Thai, Korean and other random Asian girls on vacation and getting lit on their 8pm nightcap watered-down cocktails who were probably down for some vacay-dingaling if I had a wingman with me so it didn't look so suspicious.

Back in the day you could just hop on the Hankyu and jet over to Juso, which in my days was a mecca for cheap, gaijin-friendly (usually) P4P. I've heard that's not the case anymore and most of the shops have either closed down or gone full bigot, but if you have nothing better to do it might be worth heading over for some recon work.

But that's all I got for Umeda. I fucking hate Osaka but somehow, some way, I always end up back in town whenever I'm in-country...and then somehow, some way, I end up back in Umeda and then end up at Blarneystone nursing a fucking 1200 yen Guiness and hating myself for it.

Reactions: Ojaysee
Can confirm Juso isn't what it used to be. A bit off the beaten track and cheaper than other areas. OP shouldn't bother taking that Hankyu across the river.

@Keihan offers good advice. Of course, Matsushima Shinchi is another good alternative to Tobita if you're just up for a quicky. Cheaper than Tobita and while the women are a notch lower on the ranking scale, they're way pretty enough for this middle aged guy.

Reactions: Keihan and Aguerooo