Osaka Love Hotel?

CelticTiger

TAG Member
Reaction score
I need some help or recommendations. I was here in Osaka back in Nov and Dec and visited Matsushima Shinchi a few times.

And I just returned to town yesterday.

Amazingly enough while reading about an absolutely beautiful provider from Tokyo who provides every kinky pleasure I love, I found out she will be in Osaka this week. We connected over Tumblr and made arrangements to meet in two weeks for a date.

I'm in an upscale hotel where you have to pass through the lobby and check in desk to get to the rooms. So we decided to use a love hotel. But she isn't from Osaka and doesn't know of any. And being new to all this I don't either.

So help a brother out! Anyone got a recommendation for a nice love hotel in the downtown Osaka area (near Hommachi station)? And can give me some tips on what to expect?

Hotel Public Jam.
Tennoji-ku Uehonmachi 5-5-12 Osaka. 543-0001.

大阪市ラブホテル <--- google search "osaka love hotel" in Japanese is a good way to find one

This site below has a way to search for the area of town you may be in, so you could find a love hotel near your actual hotel.

https://couples.jp/osaka/

I've not been to one in Osaka, so I can only recommend a way to find one.

Reactions: CelticTiger
I can't remember names and I haven't stayed around hommachi. The closest I have stayed quite a number of times around namba.
Near Dotonbori street just south of hotel dotonbori is a cluster of lhs and a few of them have been quite nice looking. Another area with lots of hotels clustered has been around tanimachikyouchome.

Your provider isn't Japanese? Because if she were, she would probably have an easy time to research a convenient lh for the two of you.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I can't remember names and I haven't stayed around hommachi. The closest I have stayed quite a number of times around namba.
Near Dotonbori street just south of hotel dotonbori is a cluster of lhs and a few of them have been quite nice looking. Another area with lots of hotels clustered has been around tanimachikyouchome.

Your provider isn't Japanese? Because if she were, she would probably have an easy time to research a convenient lh for the two of you.
She was but not from Osaka. And we found a nice clean and fairly inexpensive one, given the quality.

Admittedly, it's hard to keep getting new and updated info about Osaka... We have been looking at ways to do a better job at this, but none of our staff are located in Osaka.

Sorry for any inconvenience.