https://furin7.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 9900

Type/Location:
Hotel Health - Standard Osaka-style, Room cost included

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
The hotel health scene in Osaka is pretty standard, you go to the counter, pick the lady, pay your money, wait in the waiting room or meet the lady at the elevator and walk to the love hotel or rental room, all-inclusive. This place is a lower-end shop of the Muki Tamago chain. Don't expect a young, beautiful, fit, trim looker here. This place is where you go to meet a real housewife type with defects, usually overweight, bad complexion or teeth, not especially attractive or sexy but usually gives good service. I specifically don't want honban and I usually tell the tencho this up front. He warned me that she is a little more "pochari" than the picture. I'm OK with that, too.

I chose Yukari, age 36 (more like 46), claims waist to be 61 but that is not right either. Her personality makes up for this and she does a really good job with a nice technique, no CIM but DATY, 69 and BBBJ is all good. We only spoke Japanese and she said they mostly get Japanese customers but some Chinese, a few Europeans, very few Americans and occasional SE Asians.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You get what you pay for with this chain. For this price you won't have your socks blown off but you should have a good time and feel like you got good value for your money.

Noob question: what's a hotel health? What is the difference between hotel and fashion?

hotel is outcall, she comes to a hotel room, fashion health is incall, you go to the place of business

Reactions: Altaic128
Noob question: what's a hotel health? What is the difference between hotel and fashion?

hotel is outcall, she comes to a hotel room, fashion health is incall, you go to the place of business

More specifically, a hotel health is one where you go to a reception, make the arrangements and pay, then go to a nearby hotel where the girl meets you - as opposed to a delivery health where you simply call and the girl shows up.

More specifically, a hotel health is one where you go to a reception, make the arrangements and pay, then go to a nearby hotel where the girl meets you - as opposed to a delivery health where you simply call and the girl shows up.

Thanks for the info. Any good foreign friendly options in Osaka, Kyoto or Shiga?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Basically delivery healths usually bring the girl to any hotel you request or even to your private residence. Of course, as long as its within a reach that the agency agrees to deliver to but thats usually written on the website. Delivery healths don’t have an office you can go so you have to call them which can be difficult for foreigners.
Hotel healths have an office where you can walk into and choose a girl from a book of pictures (usually cant see them live) then you pay there and they usually advise you which hotel or rental room to go to, sometimes even book the room.
They may be only ok with that particular hotel, or with any hotel thats close in the area but not too far. They cant service you in their office location.
Fashion health you walk in, choose a girl from the pictures and you can use a room on the premises there with the girl.

This is usually how it works.

Reactions: Sudsy and Altaic128

Basically what other posters have posted, but in Osaka, in my experience, with Hotel Health the girl generally comes to reception and then you head off to the love hotel together.

Kyoto and Shiga options are few (in Shiga probably non-existent). Osaka has a number of foreigner-friendly places, all of them requiring at least some Japanese, some of them a lot. Check out the Purelovers site, click the 'Foreigners Accepted' box. If you're OK with JK then Panchira is a good bet: the tencho are welcoming and the Japanese proficiency bar is fairly low. Here, as always with Hotel Health, you should choose a ranked girl, if possible.