Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
85 min 13,999JPY

Type/Location:
Tsumaten Nihonbashi

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Arrived in KIX at 9.20pm, long queue for customs clearance, damn... Finally cleared at 9.50pm, took the Kansai Rapid and arrived in Namba 10.50pm. Quickly dropped luggage in hotel and shot straight to Tsumaten.

The location just as described by the website, went up to 3rd floor, room 307. Along the way on 2nd floor there were a few other operators, and another operator on 3rd floor showed me the dozo, but was set on trying a real Okusan. Went in to room 307, the tencho was behind a small window, as they close at 2330, only Junko was available. I was hesitating a bit as stated on the card she was 46 yrs old, was looking for someone 35 to 40 yrs old. But just about then, saw Junko's face through the small window peeking out, ok not bad, so agreed with her.

After that, we walked to nearby LH hand in hand, it took about 7 mins. Small talked along the way with my limited Japanese. Can see that she used to have a pretty face.

Once in the room, first thing was DFK and that was good. We stripped each other and went straight to bed. She was accommodating, BBBJ, DATY, BM..... Then we went into the bubble bath tub, she actually forgot to turn off the water and by the time, the whole bathroom was flooded with bubbles. It was fun seeing her worried look. What the heck, I jumped in, and asked her to join me.

After that, went to bed and did FS.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will try to go early next time and see if they have more choices.

Thanks for your review and welcome to TAG.... Do you have a link or some more information to identify what/where this is?

Nice review and may I compliment you for having the energy to do this right after an international flight!