Osaka, shinchi "Golden Triangle" attempt

Nagoyaboy83

"I deserve this. I am nature's greatest miracle"
Reaction score
Have a business trip to Osaka at the end of the month and was thinking I might challenge myself to try and do Tobita, Matsushima and Imazato Shinchi in a row.
Which order do you learned gentleman think is the best? 1,2,3

Matsushima, then Imazato, and absolutely Tobita last. The girls will become progressively hotter, which will assist in generating the requisite repeat erections. Or you can just pop a couple Sildenafil tabs and go in whatever order jives best with your schedule and the train map. If you end in either Tobita or Imazato, there are some fabulous onsen nearby where you can wash off all the evidence, enjoy a few beers and, if the fancy strikes you, have a middle-aged Korean lady scrub your asshole.

Matsushima, then Imazato, and absolutely Tobita last. The girls will become progressively hotter, which will assist in generating the requisite repeat erections. Or you can just pop a couple Sildenafil tabs and go in whatever order jives best with your schedule and the train map. If you end in either Tobita or Imazato, there are some fabulous onsen nearby where you can wash off all the evidence, enjoy a few beers and, if the fancy strikes you, have a middle-aged Korean lady scrub your asshole.
I was definitely thinking Tobita last originally, but earlier at Tobita means the girls have only just started work and probably will be able to bring my A-game.
Even though I'm staying closer to the other two. All I've researched has said Imazato is a bit more hit or miss girlwise, but I do have a penchant for Korean. (Food/girls)
Definitely looking forward to checking out Matsushima and Imazato though.

Will of course send in a report on whatever nefarious activities occur, but I'm not a wordsmith compared to some of you gents.

Hi Nagoya Boy, I am Osaka Boy LOL. Either way, you should definitely follow Keihan's advise. Never been to Imazato but I might visit this Saturday to get a taste of the girls but I have been to Matsushima and Tobita. I prefer Matsushima over Tobita simply because of the better service. Sure, the girls are hotter in Tobita, but you can find hidden gems in Matsushima if you look hard and explore all of the shops, which can be challenging since they are scattered all over the place and there are some shops that caters to Japanese people only so you need to watch out for those shops. Basically what I mean by better service is that there is a chance that you can do basically anything with a Matsushima girl, except BBFS of course. In Tobita, your options are pretty much limited to CBJ, CFS and no kissing, but it depends on the girl. Sometimes, there is that one girl that you will come across in Tobita that will allow you to kiss and suck her titties.

Have a business trip to Osaka at the end of the month and was thinking I might challenge myself to try and do Tobita, Matsushima and Imazato Shinchi in a row.
Which order do you learned gentleman think is the best? 1,2,3
I was just in Osaka last week. Tried Matsushima Shinchi 3 times and Imazato once. Very fun times. No regrets with all sessions. Matsushima Shinchi starts off with a brief shower in case you're worried about being fresh prior to seeing the providers.
I decided against Tobita because it's now a spectator place for tourists. You can view many hidden camera videos relating to Tobita Shinchi. I'm not importatnt, but I still care about being discreet.

I was just in Osaka last week. Tried Matsushima Shinchi 3 times and Imazato once. Very fun times. No regrets with all sessions. Matsushima Shinchi starts off with a brief shower in case you're worried about being fresh prior to seeing the providers.
I decided against Tobita because it's now a spectator place for tourists. You can view many hidden camera videos relating to Tobita Shinchi. I'm not importatnt, but I still care about being discreet.
Yeah. Tobita is crawling with tourists right now its crazy. I am avoiding that place like the plague now and focusing mainly on Shinchis that are not so popular to tourists.

Yeah. Tobita is crawling with tourists right now its crazy. I am avoiding that place like the plague now and focusing mainly on Shinchis that are not so popular to tourists.
That's unfortunately not going to change anytime soon. Hopefully, it won't drive prices up in the future. I'll definitely still be going to check it out at some stage.

They better be prepared for the rage if they're walking down the street recording. 🤬🤬🤬

You and @da2369 need to do your namesake as Double Dragon and freak the fuck out of tourists with your killer dragon dick swinging!

1669736549950.jpeg

Now the most important question…who’s green and who’s orange?

Last edited:
That's unfortunately not going to change anytime soon. Hopefully, it won't drive prices up in the future. I'll definitely still be going to check it out at some stage.

They better be prepared for the rage if they're walking down the street recording. 🤬🤬🤬
yeah hate those assholes. They are the reason why we are sometimes rejected in some places.

Reactions: Icyblu
You and @da2369 need to do your namesake as Double Dragon and freak the fuck out of tourists with your killer dragon dick swinging!

View attachment 19568

Now the most important question…who’s green and who’s orange?
we actually conquered another shinchi. I already wrote my review, I am waiting for it to be approved. da2369 I think also wrote his review

Reactions: da2369
I was in osaka the other week so i ventured to tobita half skeptical at everyone's beauty standards because beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. But boy was i wrong and everyone else right. There were a few older girls here and there but in general they all seemed fairly young and very pretty. Granted that the lighting is really good and they do have a lot of makeup on, it was hard to resist their luring smiles and waves to come to them. Maybe next time ill set aside 2 weeks and try them all...

Maybe next time ill set aside 2 weeks and try them all...

There are over 100 shops in Tobita alone and any given night every shop has usually a rotation of 3-4 girls going on.

I mean yeah when I was younger I was sure I could do a girl per hour for a few weeks but what you didn't think is Tobita opens at evening and closes already at midnight so in order to successfully complete your mission you need to do more than two per hour. :p

Reactions: nerdynerd