Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins 21k yen + 15 mins extension 10k yen

Type/Location:
Tobita Shinchi

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese - No English

Details of the Encounter:
this is gonna be long review so just skip to the conclusion if you dont wanna read

I havent posted in almost 3 years (for various reasons) and was just lurking around in here. So i thought im gonna give something back. thank you for your hard work fellas

anyway: after 2 disappointing visits at Club Amour, I wanted to try out Tobita Shinchi for the first time (even with a lot of mixed reviews in here). Dont get me wrong, the girls at Club Amour were very cute and skilled with mat play but the bj's felt rushed and this was the first time i didnt had FS in a soapland.

I got there at 5pm and was just checking out the girls until i noticed that i have seen everyone. Then i saw them again. Then again. And then again... not because i was just unsure who to pick, but because this place is like a goddamn maze (or im just bad with directions). The girls even stopped calling for me after i passed them the 5th time and were just laughing when they saw me coming around the corner.

While i was beeing laughed at, i remembered someone saying in here that you will get the best experience from girls who actively smile, wave and talk to you. Dont just go for the pretty ones. Oh boy was he right! (Thanks for that!)

At the very edge of the area on almost the last shop i saw somone waving at me like her life depended on it. She was cute, tiny and nice/healthy figure. A bit heavy on the make up but not too much.

I went for the 30 mins and she led me to the room. Tiny but clean.
I was expecting very fast procedure but she gave me a really nice GFE. While we were chatting she slowly made her way onto my cock. She made sure im relaxed, cleaned my privates and put on protection. After a quick blowjob she we started going at it in every position. By the way: she told me that kissing is off limits but as soon as she was in the mood, she stuck her tounge in my throat (nice surprise). I asked if she could finish me off with cowgirl and she gladly accepted. Unfortunatley the bell rang and i had to extend 15 mins. After i came she dropped herself on top of me, just laying there and apologizing for beeing drenched in sweat. i felt kinda bad for her. i was lazy and made her do almost all of the work. Then she started to sniff me? lol.. saying i smelled nice. i thanked her and sniffed back haha i didnt know how to react... by the way she talkes a lot while fucking which i found pretty entertaining (i even gave her italian lession at some point). Also, she always made a sad face when i stopped fondeling her breasts.
We chatted a little bit more till time was up and we parted with a kiss.

Oh, and she didnt stink! i did read and hear that Tobita Shinchi girls pussies smell like rotten tuna in a can (the main reason i was hesitant to go). That was not the case. She smelled like fresh bed sheets

Sorry for the long review. Im traveling alone and needed to get it off my chest

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A very unique experience with a very unique girl. Im glad i found her. I will definetly come back. I already miss her

Update from Reviewer (11/13):

i was wondering today if there was really a HUGE difference if i just went for the prettiest one.
Yes... yes it does..

I approached an amazing looking girl that reluctently waved at me. At first i didnt even understood if its ok to enter...

this time i went straight for the 40 mins and what a waste that was. the only words we exchanged were "hello" and "thanks". no initative, no conversation and almost no movement during sex. i was looking at the walls to avoid awkward eye contact and she did the same. i dont want to put all the blame on her maybe my limited japanese didnt help, but to all the questions i asked, i just got a nod or she shook her head. i didnt even cum it was that boring.. 30k+ yen down the drain..
i will go back to reina tomorrow for sure

Update fro Reviewer (11/15):

I visited Reina again yesterday (45 mins 31k yen) and the service was just as amazing as the first time.

i revisited Reina today also and since its my last day in Japan i went for the 60 mins (41k yen).
she knew it was my last visit so she did everything she could to make it an unforgettable experience.
handsdown the best session i had with a provider ever. It really felt like i was fucking my significant other. i never had such an emotional bond with a provider.
everytime i do P4P i always keep emotional distance (is that the right way to say it?) because i know its their job and im just another client.
but reina is different. i never went back 3 times to the same girl.
after the session she covered me in kisses and we exchanged line
when i took the train back to the appartment i had the biggest grin on my face.
its really difficult to not fall in love with this girl

i would go again if i could.
Kinda glad i met her on my last vacation days.. otherwise i would have spent every penny on her lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of your visit to Tobita Shinichi - It's hard to name the various shops, so we stick to generalization for now.
If we can get reliable shop names, we'll add them but in this case there wasn't one... (sorry for our readers)
I've also added the updates provided by the reviewer as noted at the bottom of the review.

Approved: 11/26/2019

While i was beeing laughed at, i remembered someone saying in here that you will get the best experience from girls who actively smile, wave and talk to you. Dont just go for the pretty ones. Oh boy was he right! (Thanks for that!)

You're welcome ;).

But seriously, glad you had a good time! When you find a girl who genuinely enjoys her job it makes all the difference in the world. And congrats on going for the long course and actually making the girl sweat. I only go with the 20-min course and it's over before the girl's barely pulled her panties off.

If I may, the next time you're done humping away at Tobita, I can't recommend a trek up the street to Spa World more highly, especially in the winter. Nothing caps off getting your rocks off better than a cold beer and long soak in the scalding hot rotenburo and maybe a quick akasuri scrub from some chatty Korean ladies. It's always nice to wash the evidence of Tobita off in soapy style.

If I may, the next time you're done humping away at Tobita, I can't recommend a trek up the street to Spa World more highly, especially in the winter. Nothing caps off getting your rocks off better than a cold beer and long soak in the scalding hot rotenburo and maybe a quick akasuri scrub from some chatty Korean ladies. It's always nice to wash the evidence of Tobita off in soapy style.

Thanks! I will keep it in mind next time :)

If we can get reliable shop names, we'll add them but in this case there wasn't one...

I did some more research on it since i found the business card in my wallet. This is the adress:
Yokai Street 1 料亭『雪乃』
according to the internet the girls there are supposed to be 30 years old +? wut? if she truly is older than 30, shes doing a very good job at hiding it.