None

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min, 25k

Type/Location:
Walk in - in shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Ok so I'm a "slightly" overweight, 6' brown man... The two weeks I've been in Japan I have rarely seen any people with my complexion and hair type.

Anyways walking through the streets, the Mamas and the girl in the window would instinctively start waving me over until they realize what they're looking at and this look of either horror or disgust (sometimes both) comes across them and they would immediately stop waving and avoid eye contact, a few even let out gasps when I walked by and a couple of the Mamas would laugh or chuckle and I would assume make comments about me to their neighbours (I'm glad I don't know Japanese so I didn't have to hear what they said)

Not sure if it's just because I'm Gaijin it because I'm also a middle eastern Gaijin but it was really tough finding anyone that would wave me over... Out of the 50 or so I passed by only 4 waved me over.

Sidenote: holy shit, most of the women are drop dead gorgeous and in various outfits from soccer jerseys to school girl to traditional / stereotypical fetish outfits (nurse, hanfu, etc)

One girl caught my eye and she waved me over with the nicest smile, the mama gave me a menu, picked out the time and paid...

I was lead upstairs into the first room in the hallway that had maybe 5-6 other neighbouring rooms. She told me her name was Ichika, offered me tea, then proceeded to undress, we made out with DFK, she then laid me down and cleaned me up and covered me and gave me a great CBJ, she was skilled, she then got on top of me and rode me.

At first she was kissing me with tongue, but it was like one of those weird JAV videos where the girl just stuck her tongue out, after a while she started to get into it and started kissing me like a normal human being, it was wonderful. Finished about 20 mins in and we cuddled for a bit and she offered to get me more tea.

She came back and I started to get dressed, as I got up to leave she said no and sat me down and started conversing with me, she kept hugging me and kissing me as we talked about her and me, she's half Filipina but can only speak Japanese, she was happy to meet a foreigner who can speak English so she could practice, she wanted to be a dentist or a dental hygienist wasn't sure, but she was very happy and nice to talk to you I really enjoyed spending the last 20 mins just talking. She gave me a 5 yen coin with a string tied through the hole and told me it was for luck and made sure I put it into my wallet, she then gave me a name card and explained the meaning of her name ichi ka one flower, I explained the meaning of my name and then the bell rang and she hugged me tightly and gave me a kiss and lead me downstairs after handing me a lollipop

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wish I could tell you were exactly her shop is but they all look alike ‍♂️

Excellent review. You found a really sweet sounding girl there. I've been fairly lucky there in regards to girls with great attitudes which is important to me but the last one was just "going through the motions" so to speak.

Generally if they're enthusiastically waving and smiling, you can't go wrong but as another poster reviewed, sometimes the smiles can dry up when you get upstairs. At least that's what happened to me last time I was in Tobita.