Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Pre-encounter

I was relaxing in my room and had no particular plans for the day when suddenly I felt like I wanted to have some fun. In August 2023 I had a great time at Gakuzaka in Kyobashi with Miharu and wrote a review about it here. I love blowjobs so I thought I'll give the shop another try.
Now miharu had actually contacted me and told me that she stopped working in the fuzoku industry entirely so I had already singled out 2 other girls on their website (Momo and Otoha). Momo wasn't scheduled to work that day, but Otoha was so I texted her on X. She told me that foreigners were fine and asked me what time I would be able to go. I told her that I would be free when she starts working at 6 pm. She got a reservation from 6, but immediately added that I could reserve from 7pm onwards. Not wanting to risk anything or wait anylonger I reserved for 40 minutes.
Now I had some time to spare and roamed around Kyobashi for a while because I had already rode the train when she told me she had a reservation.

at 6:50 I entered the elevator (take the one on the right side if you want to go here) and raod to the 5th floor, where the door of the shop was shut and a guy with headphones stood infront of it. I asked if it was ok to enter and he asked if I had a reservation. I said yes with Otoha from 7 pm, he confirmed over the headset and opened the door. Another guy guided me to the row of chairs and I was asked to sit in the second one. He asked me for the time I wanted to go for again. When I started to speak japanese he quickly became very friendly. I confirmed the 40 minutes and he asked me for 14,000 yen. I forgot the card I got from Miharu in summer so I suppose I hadto pay the entrance fee again. The guy had a quick chat with me and then asked me to wait.
After a couple of minutes I was lead through the curtain to the bathroom and went through the cleaning rountine, then to my booth. I sat down and waited for quite some time. I could hear the announcer start and stop the rounds for Sakura time and wondered when Otoha would appear. I waited for about 10 mintes when she entered the booth.

She was really cute and my type so I felt relieved. The uniform you see in her pictures at her diary is the one she wore. She is small and a littl chubby with large tits. I don't mind if the girl is small and not too skinny. We introduced ourselfs and had a quick chitchat before we moved on to service.

Encounter

She started to get closer to me until she cuddled me from the side and then we started kissing which then went on to french kisses and I massaged her breasts. After a while she asked if we wanted to undress and we did so.
She cleaned my hands, my chest my balls and my dick with some wet wipes and dried me with a small towel. She then sat infront of me and licked my nipples while starting a soft hj. Contrary to Miharu who felt like she wanted to be led, Otoha after a minute or so moved on to lick and then blow me. She started slowly until I told her I wanted to lay down. She sat besides me and blew me while I could touch her body. It was a really nice and wet bj and I loved her technique.
I tried to hold it, but knowing that I could go as much as I wanted from my last encounter with miharu I blow my load into her mouth after 5 or 6 minutes. She was letting me finish, then turned around to spit it into the bin and cleaned her mouth. She then cleaned and dried me.
We were laying next to each other for a moment and kissed, but I was still hard so I told her I could go for another round. She asked me "really?" and I nodded, so she started to blow me again. It felt amazing and I was still a little sensitive so after a short while I popped again blowing my load in her mouth for the second time. She repeated the cleaing process, sat infront of me and it felt like she wanted to ask me what I wanted to do. I looked down on me and well... I could go for another round. She giggled surprised and said "genki da ne".
Then she went on to blow me once more. This time I could hold it a little longer, but eventually time had come and my third load filled her throat. This time she continued to blow and suck me during my ejaculation and sucked every single drop out of me. It was one of the best and longest orgasms I ever had.
She cleaned me up and now I was completely empty and went soft.

After the service

We had a nice chat about hobbies, clothes and food and she seemed to enjoy it and have fun. The timer was announced and it seemed like both of us were sad because our ways had to part again. We dressed up and when we wanted to leave suddenly someone was lead into the room. She was a little embaressed and tried hard to hide me. We tried to leave... and oh well again impossible. We giggled and she hugged me. At the curtain she thanked me and gave me kiss and I quickly left for the elevator.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
What should I say... second time at the shop and had a great time again. Seems to me that place is a safe bet.
Otoha was cute, nice and had great technique. I will go for her again if I can.
Also wanna try to meet Momo once, but everytime I felt like I wanna go she wasn't there. Wish me luck next time

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Seems like a great time, thanks for the review...might have to give it a try. Looks like that particular girl may have moved on from that shop though?

Seems like a great time, thanks for the review...might have to give it a try. Looks like that particular girl may have moved on from that shop though?
yeah, I'll be back to Osaka soon so I contacted her on X. She stopped working there at the end of february. She seemes to have moved on to another shop (no pinsaro).

Reactions: Alice
Any chance of sharing which shop she went to?
Following the url on her profile on X, it appears to me that she is working at an Esute called 神のエステ (Kami no Esute) in 大阪日本橋 (Osaka Nipponbashi) under the alias みなみ (Minami)
I'm not familiar with that shop and the friendliness for Gaijin though. Maybe someone else can shed some light into it.

I think it was a different shop when I checked a couple of days ago so she seems to have swiched another time.

Last edited:
Three times with BJ in 40 minutes? Dude, I am jealous now.
yeah, I had to wait a while until she entered my booth, but I got a lot of bang for my buck so it was absolutely worth it (meaning money and time spend there)

Following the url on her profile on X, it appears to me that she is working at an Esute called 神のエステ (Kami no Esute) in 大阪日本橋 (Osaka Nipponbashi) under the alias みなみ (Minami)
I'm not familiar with that shop and the friendliness for Gaijin though. Maybe someone else can shed some light into it.

I think it was a different shop when I checked a couple of days ago so she seems to have swiched another time.
Kaminoeste in Tokyo is very gaijin friendly and basically guaranteed HE so assuming it’s the same business in Osaka I’d assume it’s ok.

Thanks for the review! Got me curious to check them out but I can't seem to find Otoha on their website for some reason. :/

Thanks for the review! Got me curious to check them out but I can't seem to find Otoha on their website for some reason. :/
She stopped working there at the end of february and is now empleyed at an Esute. You can find the info in this thread

She stopped working there at the end of february and is now empleyed at an Esute. You can find the info in this thread
Ahhh I noticed that but didn't realise the name at the time. Apologies, my bad there for not paying full attention while reading.

Reactions: Baummann92
Can English speaking foreigners come here?
1713607279817.png

To be fair, OP noting that he used Japanese only in his encounter doesn't mean they may not partake with English speakers.

At least when I write my reviews, I take that entry to mean what language was used during my encounter, not necessarily what the shop/girl requires.
This seems to be all over the place in reviews... half the time it's what an OP used or can do, other half it's provider's ability...

This seems to be all over the place in reviews... half the time it's what an OP used or can do, other half it's provider's ability...
Don’t make it too hard for yourself. It’s always what language the reviewer used in communicating with staff and girls before and during service. It is never about the provider’s language ability. If the provider can speak English, it will be indicated in the review itself that the girl could speak or understand English.

Last edited:
If I speak good Japanese why would I investigate whether provider has other language abilities. Unless she doesn't bring it up that is. That question asked the wrong way could be perceived as demeaning.

Last edited:
Can English speaking foreigners come here?
I went to the shop twice and had no issue to enter, but as mentioned in my review I'm not fluent, but quite good at speaking Japanese so I only use Japanese when I'm in Japan.
No idea if you can enter without any knowledge in japanese, but judging from the questions I got ask you might have trouble. Kinda felt like they tested me.

Reactions: Sudsy
To be fair, OP noting that he used Japanese only in his encounter doesn't mean they may not partake with English speakers.

At least when I write my reviews, I take that entry to mean what language was used during my encounter, not necessarily what the shop/girl requires.
It’s generally a good indication of language requirement. As you know, Japanese shops/people that speak English will often (nearly always?) insist on trying to use it even when you’re speaking to them in Japanese.

Reactions: Alice and MikeH
This shop they will ask when you arrive, I’ve been there twice now and both times the first question was whether I spoke Japanese. I’m not fluent but I get by in conversations decently and I think that’s reassuring for the staff. You’ll have a much better experience with the girl anyway if you can actually converse with her, without relying on translation apps or such.

Also it’s interesting to see that so many people had great experiences with Otoha, because my experience was decidedly average although she was indeed very cute. There was just no chemistry unlike the first girl I met there. Maybe she was having an off day or I’m genuinely a disgusting old man (more likely!).

It’s generally a good indication of language requirement. As you know, Japanese shops/people that speak English will often (nearly always?) insist on trying to use it even when you’re speaking to them in Japanese.
I’m really tired of this. With all the tourists nowadays, shops that I have been frequenting for the past decade have staff that does not stop speaking in English to me.