120 minutes ~38K (no gaijin markup)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
This seems like a good option for tourist so I thought I would write it up. Otome (still not 100% what to call this shop) is a hotel health specializing in JK cosplay. Personally, I am not into JK cosplay stuff but Ruri caught my attention as she was cute, half japanese and an english speaker. I don't think they have listed anywhere which girls are gaijin ok but should be able to give guidance on Line.

I will give some detail on the setup as I think this could be a good option for visitors who know zero japanese.

Hotel health is a shop based service:
Step 1: Add them through Line using the link I included above and message them the girl and time (they don't seem to check Line much so I would try to set it up a day early). I messaged them in google translated Japanese but probably english is fine.
Step 2: Go to the shop 15 minutes before the appointment time to pay (https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/i-otome/map/?lo=1 on the 7th floor of the building). Seems like the boss speaks a bit of English but my limited Japanese is up to these situations
Step 3: Go to a area love hotel and check in to a room. Then message the shop your hotel and room number.
Step 4: Girl shows up in about 5 minutes and the fun starts

To be honest, I am super lazy and mostly use delivery health straight to my house so I doubt it I will use them very often. Also love hotels are getting expensive so I ended up paying 7K for the room which just makes it more costly. I think I used Hotel Zebra which is a few minutes from the shop. I chose my room from a screen just grabbing the cheapest one left. You actually pay at the room itself as there is a payment machine inside the entrance to the room. It wasn't too bad to figure out.

Ruri showed up a few minutes later. Super cute with a great body. Speaks fluent english and despite being early 20s has a mature personality and was really nice to talk to. She has really long, soft hair which i like.

Good kisser, good blow job. Two shots with both of them in her mouth. I think both times were hand job finishes but she took both in her mouth wihtout hesitation. Great girl and takes the job very seriously.

The only part I did not enjoy was as we left the hotel, the station and the waiting room were in the same direction and its awkward to walk down the street conversing with a girl in a JK uniform :)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Had a good time and glad I went but too much effort to go to Ikebukuro very often. Ruri is great!

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023

The only part I did not enjoy was as we left the hotel, the station and the waiting room were in the same direction and its awkward to walk down the street conversing with a girl in a JK uniform :)

Thanks for the review. I really appreciate reviews of new shops. I used a lot in Ikebukuro, but have never been to this one. Maybe worth a try.

Lol, she wore her shop uniform outside on the street? Ok, that's rather strange and awkward. At all other shops I know the girls wear their regular daily clothing and carry the uniform along in their bag.

It's amazing how low resolution that cityheaven image is. :confused: