Otona no Kankei Question

nnnniko

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have talked to some girls from app that offers Otona no Kankei. Have you ever got experience with this?

Basically I talked with them in Japanese. And they offer sex for around 20,000 to 25,000.

Since I try to be careful, I tried to negotiate some circumstances with them and 2 girls agreed.

Basically I ask to meet first in the station and talk, before agreeing checking in to the hotel together. I told them that I can't do it with the people I don't have chemistry with. When I asked how many times can we do it in 1 hotel session, one of the girl said she doesn't know about that before we meet.

Is it safe to see this girl first around the station? If I don't like the girl I can just go home, I think.

Is it safe to see this girl first around the station? If I don't like the girl I can just go home, I think.
She's not going to stab you in public if that's what you're worried about.

If you don't click but she's not an obvious fraud, manners would dictate that you compensate her for the time to come out and meet you - 5-10K.

If you expected a slender waif and met a truck drivin' behemoth with thighs the size of your waist... then yeah, walk away and don't give it a second thought.

Unless you're into truck drivin' behemoths with thighs the size of your waist. We all like different things.