Guest viewing is limited

Over-commanding mothers-in-love

Joe2017

Lost in translations
Reaction score
Sadly, I did it again: Falling in love with a Japanese girl, treating her like a princess and making love to her like a queen, for months. And despite the fact that from the beginning I made her clear that I don’t want to have children. A few days ago he said the famous phrase: "My mother said that if you don't want to have a child with me, it's because you don't love me enough.” And my castle of dreams collapsed.
Is there a Japanese woman under the age of 35 with a mother who doesn’t command her? ...or a potential mother-in-law who doesn’t want to be a grandmother? Maybe I’m looking for a unicorn.:(

Sadly, I did it again: Falling in love with a Japanese girl, treating her like a princess and making love to her like a queen, for months. And despite the fact that from the beginning I made her clear that I don’t want to have children. A few days ago he said the famous phrase: "My mother said that if you don't want to have a child with me, it's because you don't love me enough.” And my castle of dreams collapsed.
Is there a Japanese woman under the age of 35 with a mother who doesn’t command her? ...or a potential mother-in-law who doesn’t want to be a grandmother? Maybe I’m looking for a unicorn.:(
I think you need to find the ones that aren't Xmas cake yet. You get'm after 30 and that's all they think about in my experience. I give'm a cat first to see if they can take care of that.....

Go to Korea. I just recently read some articles that not having babys is the new hot thing among hot young women there. Their way to fight gender discrimination. It is said that some also refuse partners and sex altogether, but that's not as widespread;)

Mother-in-love? Been there, done that. :D

But your immediate counter argument should be clear to all males everywhere: "My father said that if you don't want to have butt sex with me, it's because you don't love me enough."

They do exist (Wife and I both don’t want kids and my mother-in-law doesn’t want to babysit), they’re just reeeeeeeaaaaally hard to find.:LOL:

But your immediate counter argument should be clear to all males everywhere: "My father said that if you don't want to have butt sex with me, it's because you don't love me enough."

Now how do you get out of that hole again, if she offers that just in exchange for a ... baby ;)

Reactions: Joe2017
They do exist (Wife and I both don’t want kids and my mother-in-law doesn’t want to babysit), they’re just reeeeeeeaaaaally hard to find.:LOL:
My God! You meet a real unicorn! Congrats! Does your wife have any sister? :happy:

Her mother-in-low, my father... not too much family in the equation? :nailbiting:

Now how do you get out of that hole again, if she offers that just in exchange for a ... baby ;)

I assure you as long as you keep using the hole I requested there will be no babies. :eek::D

Though I have heard a rumour that's how you make lawyers. :p

I assure you as long as you keep using the hole I requested there will be no babies. :eek::D
The point is that if a japanese pussy is already thin, the third gate to heaven we tried is even more! (n)

Can someone fuck my ex girlfriend mother? Please respond with something more specific than just "interested" :D

Reactions: Frenchy
Can someone fuck my ex girlfriend mother? Please respond with something more specific than just "interested" :D

Please send pics! :p

Latest news. We have broken. For the records, it was not my purpose to promote a sex revenge, but to give my beloved over-controlling-ex-mother-in-law the opportunity to enjoy good sex -voluntarily, and let her forget her daughter for a while. Thanks folks for your support. I owe you a beer, or two.(y)

Reactions: Frenchy
Latest news. We have broken. For the records, it was not my purpose to promote a sex revenge, but to give my beloved over-controlling-ex-mother-in-law the opportunity to enjoy good sex -voluntarily, and let her forget her daughter for a while. Thanks folks for your support. I owe you a beer, or two.(y)
Ok for the beer but at a social distance :)