Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Mystique - Jun
http://www.asianmystique.com/Jun3.html

Date of Encounter:
December 2018

Contact Method:
Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
Overnight + 1 Hour Extension + Costume (¥110K)

Type/Location:
Outcall to Hotel in Shibuya

Language Notes:
Mix of Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Hi folks,

I booked a week before my arrival, since she was the closest to my age (mid-20s) with slimmer proportions.
My flight arrived got a bit delayed and I ended up arriving at the hotel around the booked time 10pm. I didn't have wifi till then, which then I got an e-mail asking for room number and that Jun was in the lobby.
So I went down and picked Jun up, who was standing right next to the elevator. I didn't have all the cash on me so I asked to go to コンビニ (7/11) for ATM. She was happy to oblige.

It was so cold, we clung like huddled penguins, I couldn't see her body yet since she had a large Cardigan, but I could feel she was quite slender.
Her height is accurate, around 5", but she was wearing shoes with some heel, she said she doesn't like being so short. I bought her some chocolate since she said she likes it then too. She had a cute smile when I did.
She has the typical fashion sense of most Tokyo young adults. Very cool style かこいい、I said. She actually speaks English quite well and could understand me quite easily. She did mentioned she was originally studying to become an english teacher. But I wanted to practice my Japanese and she liked that.

My hotel was kind of new and she hadn't been there before, it was also her first overnight booking and she was expecting someone older (and richer). We took off our jackets and she was wearing a tight sweater underneath. It was so hot I pulled her in and DFK'd her. She went to start the shower and I told her I want to use the tub after too. She said ok and started to get both running.

We sat down and chatted for a good 10 minutes about mostly her life and such. She sat to the left of me, I would kiss her every now and then, mostly DFK. She does this cute thing where she kisses my cheek, expecting me to kiss her cheek, but I kept going for DFK which she always laughed at. I also took a piece of godiva chocolate and made her bite half from my mouth, then I DFK which I called a チョコキス、she laughed. I would then pull her onto me so she was on top and started feeling her body clothed while DFK. I stood up with her on me (she's really light) walked her near the shower and stripped her.

Now I need to clear up some incorrect info I read in another review about her: her breasts are definitely bigger than A, somewhere between C and D, so her profile page is accurate. Her body is petite with a very small and barely noticeable belly. Her hair is naturally straight and she is nicely trimmed.

We cleaned up well in the shower and added some DFK and stroking in the mix, but we started to get cold so we jumped in the tub. We relaxed a while, taking about her clients and she mentioned how rare someone young like me was. Jun had a really nice face here, telling me about her hometown (Nagoya) and friends.

I started some light fingering and her face was very satisfying to watch. We agreed to go to bed. She started BBBJ and it was bad at first, but she really adapted to what I liked. Another thing I want to clear up from another review I had, she wasn't pushing for CBJ and didn't mind BBBJ on me.

We then moved onto CFS with her on top, she got tired pretty quick so moved to missionary. She is quite tight and wet naturally. I started getting tired, so I turned her on her back and went froggy and on her side. Her moaning was sexy but her face turning to look at me on her back was the real highlight to keep me going. We got too tired and took a short break. She put her costume on here (Babydoll).

She had a shower and we brushed our teeth and hit the hay. An hour later, in pitch black, I started touching her and she me. We did CFS for a good hour with no success. I got on top of her and basically fucked her mouth. It was so good I pooped accidentally in her mouth a bit. She did a cute slap and whine but I cleaned her up and she went to brush her teeth again. I fell asleep then.

When I woke up (around 3am), I saw she was on the phone, I felt bad and started touch her asking who she talking to. She said it was her friend she started telling me about her. I fingered her till she came and she kissed me on the cheek saying thanks. We slept like babies till early morning.

I started touching and DFK again. I asked for CFS, take a shower get some food and then go one more. She said OK. So we had a sexy shower and went at it again, this time I did her very hard. She was moaning much harder. She came in missionary and I did her mouth again, but making sure I pulled out pre-pop. We cleaned up.

She wanted some ramen, and it was the perfect weather for it. Now I really felt like extending another hour, but wasn't sure.

Had some really average tonkatsu soba, but made us really full. We then talked very casually while eating. She's has basically the same hobbies as me: travelling (she's been to many countries), manga (literally likes me [naruto]) and video games. This might be new on this forum: Since we were so full from food, we decided we would just play the new super smash bros. on my Switch for the next half an hour and we did. We were equally bad at it, but it was fun. We then said our good byes and she did the usual kiss on the cheek and I DFK.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I had fun with Jun, her face and body are great but more also are her personality and skill!
She is very kind too (やさしい).

Never heard of "tonkatsu soba" before. Is that soba noodles with tokatsu (fried pork)? Strange paring. Maybe you mean "tonkotsu soba" or pork noodles (ramen)?