Guest viewing is limited

Overtourism as of October 2023

Very noob question, but just to be clear, ALL fingering is usually NG/disliked, or just the ガシマン ‘violent moving fingers’??

Whip me if I’m wrong, but I’ve always thought a gentle finger carress/massage with light insertion was a good foreplay 🫣
Women are not machines, and there is no manual - what one woman likes may make another lady run for the hills. The only universal is to pay attention to her cues and be aware of what she responds to positively or negatively, and adjust what you're doing accordingly.

Wait - there IS one more universal. All providers appreciate it when you clip your nails short and file them before a session. Even if you aren't inserting fingers, it cuts down on unexpected scratching.

In retrospect, I see my question was poorly worded, obviously I agree with everything you said! And thank you for still giving it a response 😅

My initial interrogation was more of the sort as if there was an unwritten rule in p4p and/or in Japan against fingering specifically. Though the question was not very common sensical, I’m glad to see the answer is 👌🏼

Very noob question, but just to be clear, ALL fingering is usually NG/disliked, or just the ガシマン ‘violent moving fingers’??

Whip me if I’m wrong, but I’ve always thought a gentle finger carress/massage with light insertion was a good foreplay 🫣
Different girls, different preferences. Some like gentle, some like it full force fingerings. Mostly the former.

Edit: thanks for the responses full of common sense and sorry for the badly worded question. I should have precised that my question was if that was a sort of strict rule in p4p in Japan. Nonetheless, answers were clear 🙇🏻‍♂️
they usually put in profile, seems many prefer denma or vibrator.

fingering is tricky, many people forgot to cut their nail short, as I often forgot to shave.

I usually prefer to be passive the first time, and then explore slowly when I am active by checking with them.

YMMV but yeah there are stuffs that girls dont like such as patting their head with hand full of juices or soap.

Reactions: SoFreshSoClean
Currently in Kansai
Trains are all delayed due to accidents or earthquakes
Been translating left and right for people who are panicing about not hetting on the train on time
Some going to airport…
I wanted to stay lowkey and ninja my way through my trip 😢

Been translating left and right for people who are panicing about not hetting on the train on time

I like moments like this - one of the few times I am actually useful enough to make any sort of contribution to the sum of humanity. Although it does sometimes bite me in the ass. Like the time I ended up retrieving luggage from a random hotel in the early hours of the morning for some random japanese tourist who had misjudged his check-out time in florida. Long story though, lol.

I like moments like this - one of the few times I am actually useful enough to make any sort of contribution to the sum of humanity. Although it does sometimes bite me in the ass. Like the time I ended up retrieving luggage from a random hotel in the early hours of the morning for some random japanese tourist who had misjudged his check-out time in florida. Long story though, lol.
I have been “undercover” since the start of my trip 2 weeks ago, and the only time I had to use anything other than Japanese this trip was since I reached Kansai…

Flew into Narita today. Just before the immigration counters are a few machines where your picture and fingerprints are taken, afterwards at the counter fingerprints and photo are taken again. Couldn't figure out why, redundancy?

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Flew into Narita today. Just before the immigration counters are a few machines where your picture and fingerprints are taken, afterwards at the counter fingerprints and photo are taken again. Couldn't figure out why, redundancy?
Haven't seen that as of yet, but I have been mainly departing from/returning to Haneda lately. I did go through Narita in late 2023, but don't recall having to do that.

Only speculation but they may have been related to Visit Japan Web to help streamline the process. When I flew in through Haneda I was half asleep so I didn't notice anything by passport control, but there was a set of monitors and scanners near the bag belt. Mostly went to look to kill time waiting for my bag, but I was able to process my customs declaration there and go out through the e-gates without having to wait in line again.

Only speculation but they may have been related to Visit Japan Web to help streamline the process. When I flew in through Haneda I was half asleep so I didn't notice anything by passport control, but there was a set of monitors and scanners near the bag belt. Mostly went to look to kill time waiting for my bag, but I was able to process my customs declaration there and go out through the e-gates without having to wait in line again.
Those in the bag collection area are for the electronic customs declaration.

Reactions: R3mmles
The QR code of visit Japan web is not being checked at those preliminary terminals (might be an idea as quite a few people were filling out entry cards just before the counters). It looked kind of makeshift, set up in the middle of the queuing area. Immigration at Haneda did not have this pre-scanning six weeks ago.

Reactions: R3mmles
Didn't see that at Narita a month or so ago when we flew back in but that maybe its only for people coming in on tourist visas? (i.e. they don't have them at the re-entry counter)

Also highly recommend the customs QR codes - its way, way faster and smoother than the paper ones even with the 20 members of the senior citizen's association "guiding you" (read: blocking the way) to an open kiosk.

Just an extra hint, but do use the screenshot feature of your phone to save the QR codes in the Visit Japan Web site. If you don't have a global internet roaming plan on your phone chances are you'll be shit out of luck at the airport, even if you filled that in beforehand.

Reactions: BIPSY
Didn't see that at Narita a month or so ago when we flew back in but that maybe its only for people coming in on tourist visas? (i.e. they don't have them at the re-entry counter)

Ah yes, it's only for travellers without re-entry. Maybe hard to see if the lanes are crowded.

20 members of the senior citizen's association "guiding you" (read: blocking the way)
Man, they drive me bonkers... they insist on trying to guide you, and half the time they shut my phone screen off when they try to grab it from my hand to scan it, or try to hold my passport in with shaky hands. Last few trips I've taken to just telling them to get the hell away from me. They really add zero value....

• Haha
Reactions: BIPSY and Cinnabums
Flew into Narita at the start of the month. I gave finger prints & photo at immigration counter, and maybe at the gates before exiting the baggage claim area. Certainly nothing before the immigration counter though. Also used the visit Japan web stuff. Overall pretty painless other than a flight arriving before mine which made the lines longer.
Man, they drive me bonkers... they insist on trying to guide you, and half the time they shut my phone screen off when they try to grab it from my hand to scan it, or try to hold my passport in with shaky hands. Last few trips I've taken to just telling them to get the hell away from me. They really add zero value....
Alternatively, the girl who was helping me last time was super cute and sounded a lot like a certain working girl I see a lot. No complaints.

Reactions: Sudsy
Ditto - last couple times I went through there were maybe 3 or 4 people using the 15 or so available terminals. Don't really need my hand held to find one of the 10+ open ones and scan a QR code...

Narita really feels like part of a "make work" scheme since COVID - way more unnnecessary staff than before.