P4P Advice

Scout

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I‘ve been on the lookout for P4P including AF and movie recording.
Had some luck last year with the lovely Ema, but she seems to be on some sort of leave...

Browsing these pages I came across the „Movie“ thread and in it I found Model Tokyo and Irama Ikebukuro... their girls look extremely yummie and seem to fit my bill... however: my Japanese skills are pretty basic and I‘d rather go there than call...
Q1) Is that even an option with them?
Q2) If yes, as their page is in 日本語 only, where are they situated?
Q3) If no: what alternative recommendations would you have - I‘m looking for Japanese, AF, movie option at a reasonable price (I.e. 80K max.)

Thanks a lot!

They are both delivery only places, so Q1 is a big ol' nope.

Hi guys!

I‘ve been on the lookout for P4P including AF and movie recording.
Had some luck two years ago with the lovely Ema, but she seems to be on some sort of leave... And currently, their choices do not cater to my desires.

Browsing these pages I came across the „Movie“ thread and in it I found Model Tokyo and Irama Ikebukuro... their girls look extremely yummie and seem to fit my bill... however: my Japanese skills are pretty basic and I‘d rather go there than call...
Q1) Is that even an option with them?
Q2) If yes, as their page is in 日本語 only, where are they situated?
Q3) If no: what alternative recommendations would you have - I‘m looking for Japanese, AF, movie option at a reasonable price (I.e. 80K max.)

Any advice would be much-appreciated...

Cheers!

Thanks, but...
I was hoping to get additional information I could actually act on... ;)