P4P in the Coronavirus Era

Do you think the onlyfans market is getting too saturated? I'm not familiar with the site at all but I've seen girls complain online about how much competition they have and their earnings are dropping. I'm hoping you can still make some money on it though!
Thanks for the kind wishes, that’s very sweet.

In sex industry there are always girls who complain about not being able to make money. I try not to put too much thought into it and don’t let it discourage me. :) Social media networking takes time to flourish so I know it will take time. My advantage is I already have a social network of clients who may be interested, and if I fail no big deal.

Reactions: Acid Burn
To be honest, I think both of you should get a few kgs MORE. :)
Where should I send you some hearty French food like cassoulet, pot au feu, choucroute etc?
How do you even spell that

Actually my weight and body fat is normal for my height. I am just tall lol.

Probably the unpopular opinion here, but I foresee things going back to "normal" a lot more quickly than some are thinking. Will things change that much? I don't think so. This is one industry that has weathered every storm that the earth and her environment could throw at it and just like clockwork, the industry marches on.

Some providers will stick to online content - but I can't ever see this as a substitute for real, physical meetings.
Other providers will go right back to normal as if nothing happened.
A small percentage will quit altogether, never to return.
More providers will enter the industry due to the economy downturn as a fallout from the shutdowns we've experienced globally.

The local Japanese market will fire right back up (some of it already has) and the foreigner/visitor market won't return until Japan allows entry once again.
I can't image the U.S. visitors being let in anytime soon though, it's still quite the circus over there. :unsure:

The client side of things, I'm sure there will be some mirrored actions - Some clients will bow out completely, some will stay online only and others will just go right back at it. Can't say that the client base will increase... it may decrease if the clients lose access to their cash that they'd normally have pre-corona.

Who knows. It all depends on what happens locally and what the public attitude is when it comes to getting things back to way things used to be. Certainly, the general public is frustrated and tired... people are already getting out as the weather warms up.

Do what you feel is right for you, that's all I can say.

I agree with our Overlord with p4p market and also generally. Everywhere is now filled with professors and thinkers telling our societies are going to a New Normal and things are changing forever. I just don't see that happening. Things will go back to ways they were faster than you can imagine, especially if we get a vaccine it will be like nothing ever happened.

The only thing that can cause changes is if these lock-downs fuck up the economies bad enough so people get unemployed in mass. Then we just dive in to a deep global recession and most people will not have money for p4p.

Japan has approved its first antigen test kit, which enables them to relax the testing regime substantially. Moreover, Avigan, though not a miracle drug, may be able to save young and (otherwise) healthy individuals reassuringly. The drug's potential for causing birth defects is already known, and it is otherwise proven safe. Covid-19 is going to be downgraded to the level of H1N1 influenza, and the country gets back to its "old normal" sooner than expected. I'm afraid of the consequence of a contact tracing but Japan seems to be determined to protect privacy, even more after the recent incident in Yamanashi. As far as in Tokyo is concerned, all those "night clusters" have not been disclosed. p4p in Japan is pretty much "safe", luckily.

In the US...at least where I live, it's really fucked up. I don't understand why this much of lockdown over the last two months couldn't bring down the number of newly infected to the level of Japanese. Something here is really wrong. Now the governor is keen on establishing the "army" of contact tracers, and I'm really afraid that they would go over the top on this until the court intervenes...p4p, including sugar relationships, would definitely go to a new normal in the states.

Reactions: Pk24 and Majestyk
5EB7ADB9-0175-45C3-984A-6F7BFBD7D420.jpeg
... already a p4p victim of the rona crisis . Sad.

I don't understand why this much of lockdown over the last two months couldn't bring down the number of newly infected to the level of Japanese. Something here is really wrong.

In the US, the virus was able to spread quite some time without proper countermeasures before the lockdown. The current social distancing etc for sure has an effect, but the number of new infections is always related to the number of currently active cases.

This number is around 1.000.000 in the US and only 5.000 in Japan. Reproduction numbers of the virus usually goes below 1.0 after countermeasures are in place...let's say for example 0.5. That means if both countries do a good job at reducing new infections, in Japan you will see another 2.500 new infections in the upcoming weeks that were infected by the people that are currently sick.....but in the US you will have 500.000 more. In both cases the reduction is the same, but of course the US numbers look scary in comparison. If the virus is not contained in the very beginning, it takes a long long time to get the numbers down again.

Reactions: Pk24 and Frenchy
In the US...at least where I live, it's really fucked up. I don't understand why this much of lockdown over the last two months couldn't bring down the number of newly infected to the level of Japanese. Something here is really wrong. Now the governor is keen on establishing the "army" of contact tracers, and I'm really afraid that they would go over the top on this until the court intervenes...p4p, including sugar relationships, would definitely go to a new normal in the states.

We're Americans living in the times of political correctness and #insert bullshit movement here (on the left) and hillbillies on the right that don't understand science and think staying home and wearing masks violates their rights. We can't get our numbers down because our country has become too stupid to function.

Lockdowns are working but people keep trying to circumvent them, which decreases effectiveness. I see people all the time in my state still hanging out with friends, not wearing masks and just generally being stupid.

Reactions: Pk24 and Danbo
I see people all the time in my state still hanging out with friends, not wearing masks and just generally being stupid.

Living in Germany I have to say it's the same here. You are bigger groups of teenagers getting drunk without taking too much care about the rules....if police sees this they of course try to get people apart.

Here we have no hillbillies, but since last weekend bigger protests against lockdowns have formed in the bigger cities. Mostly nutjobs, right wingers, uneducated loonies that believe in stupid shit like G5 conspiracies etc attend....just because their mindset is ridiculous doesn't make them less dangerous. Of course they should have the freedom to protest for whatever they like, but they try to openly demonstrate that they won't stick to social distancing rules. That's shitty and will in the worst case prolong countermeasures even more.

Living in Germany I have to say it's the same here. You are bigger groups of teenagers getting drunk without taking too much care about the rules....if police sees this they of course try to get people apart.

Here we have no hillbillies, but since last weekend bigger protests against lockdowns have formed in the bigger cities. Mostly nutjobs, right wingers, uneducated loonies that believe in stupid shit like G5 conspiracies etc attend....just because their mindset is ridiculous doesn't make them less dangerous. Of course they should have the freedom to protest for whatever they like, but they try to openly demonstrate that they won't stick to social distancing rules. That's shitty and will in the worst case prolong countermeasures even more.
Easier for them to die? I'm all for that. Collateral damage I can live with..........