P4p

Tuffstuff95

TAG Member
Reaction score
Dam! Japan has way to many P4P services. Are these services the only options for women to earn a decent living here?

Dam! Japan has way to many P4P services. Are these services the only options for women to earn a decent living here?
Way too many? As far as i know they are still eager to hire reasonably pretty girls. There are many services because the demand is high.

There is such a huge taboo on p4p in the west that most women don't even concider trying it. Japanese girls can get into in more spontaniously, thanks to scouts, amaturistic things you can do on your own terms like websites and deai cafes and kyabakura kind of services that are not directly sex but have a bit of a link to the industry.
It's not a negative thing at all! Sure, it's not for everyone but a lot of girls enjoy it. I'm so happy i have the opportunity to do something this fun and well paying. People are so unnecessary dramatic about this subject.

As for earning a living, it's probably not easy for women in normal jobs. Tokyo rent is high. Starter jobs usually pay pretty bad in Japan either for men or women but men have more chances of promotion later and the longer they stay with the company the better their pay and position is supposed to get. Sadly in the bad economy of this age you can't fully count of staying with a company long term though, a lot of people lose their jobs. There might be a wage gap, not sure how much, it also depends on industry and situation. Women often have a set amound of hours without the Japanese overwork and drinking company style and this might pay less.
Traditionally women just got married and became housewifes in japan but a lot of women are serious about their carreer and its encouraged by the govenment (maybe the plan failed but at least they said they wanna have more (day job) working women).
In some jobs its definitely to make a living as a women. There are some exceptions of jobs that women are passionate about like nailist or running an intership somewhere (Japanese tend not to pay their intership workers at all) for which a woman has to pick up a part time job as hostess or sex worker because her passion doesn't pay enough but that's their choice, if they jusy want a normal life i think they can usually take care of themselves by working a normal job.

And there are a lot of people in Japan anyway. Do i ask a question like "why are there so many office ladies in Japan? Isn't there any other way they can support their living than sitting behind a pc typing the whole day? Poor souls."

Way too many? As far as i know they are still eager to hire reasonably pretty girls. There are many services because the demand is high.

There is such a huge taboo on p4p in the west that most women don't even concider trying it. Japanese girls can get into in more spontaniously, thanks to scouts, amaturistic things you can do on your own terms like websites and deai cafes and kyabakura kind of services that are not directly sex but have a bit of a link to the industry.
It's not a negative thing at all! Sure, it's not for everyone but a lot of girls enjoy it. I'm so happy i have the opportunity to do something this fun and well paying. People are so unnecessary dramatic about this subject.

As for earning a living, it's probably not easy for women in normal jobs. Tokyo rent is high. Starter jobs usually pay pretty bad in Japan either for men or women but men have more chances of promotion later and the longer they stay with the company the better their pay and position is supposed to get. Sadly in the bad economy of this age you can't fully count of staying with a company long term though, a lot of people lose their jobs. There might be a wage gap, not sure how much, it also depends on industry and situation. Women often have a set amound of hours without the Japanese overwork and drinking company style and this might pay less.
Traditionally women just got married and became housewifes in japan but a lot of women are serious about their carreer and its encouraged by the govenment (maybe the plan failed but at least they said they wanna have more (day job) working women).
In some jobs its definitely to make a living as a women. There are some exceptions of jobs that women are passionate about like nailist or running an intership somewhere (Japanese tend not to pay their intership workers at all) for which a woman has to pick up a part time job as hostess or sex worker because her passion doesn't pay enough but that's their choice, if they jusy want a normal life i think they can usually take care of themselves by working a normal job.

And there are a lot of people in Japan anyway. Do i ask a question like "why are there so many office ladies in Japan? Isn't there any other way they can support their living than sitting behind a pc typing the whole day? Poor souls."
Is Japan strict on screening ladies that work in the P4P services? I noticed a lot of young ladies working in this industry.

Wanna take a stab at how many of those OL's work at a delivery health shop in the evening hours and weekend? I know a few that have.

It's a shame to see so many people getting busted in other countries for these basic services that are completely legal here. (and some other countries as well)

My view was definitely changed after traveling abroad and now being in Japan.

Is Japan strict on screening ladies that work in the P4P services? I noticed a lot of young ladies working in this industry.
Yes and no.

Girls usually apply to shops they fit into -- there's a type of shop for every type of girl.
A chubby girl won't get accepted for a shop that providers younger, slender girls.
Just like a slender girl won't be accepted into a chubby girl's shop.
Young girls won't be accepted into shops that provide 'other men's wives'....

That sort of logic...

Basic stuff still applies, but if they can't get accepted at one shop, there will some shop out there that will accept them and they just must lower their expectations of what they can get into.

Depends on what kind of shop. If it's expensive they are more selective but like i said, we are wanted, demand is high, especially for new faces (because guys like viarity and if they find a good agency they'll probably try a few different girls there) so places are eager to requite cute girls, they even pay scouts to introduce girls.

Depends on what kind of shop. If it's expensive they are more selective but like i said, we are wanted, demand is high, especially for new faces (because guys like viarity and if they find a good agency they'll probably try a few different girls there) so places are eager to requite cute girls, they even pay scouts to introduce girls.

And don't forget - girls will rotate shops to get the 'new face' bonus. New girls always get promoted as the new pickup when they join a shop. They'll see a bunch of clients that think she's really new and then she'll move on after a month or so. This is more prevalent in the MILF/Wives shops since it's harder to nail down repeating clients.

Are any of the ladies forced into this kind of work or is it all voluntary?

Not forced - but there are a large number of girls that are doing this kind of work because of things like:

- They are in debt (gambling, credit cards or deep shopping habits) >> I know of one case where the wife does this job because of her husband's gambling addiction. No idea why she puts up with it... but she keeps on doing it and he knows what shes does.
- Family needs (husband can't work or other members are disabled)
- Students

There is a percentage that actually enjoy the work and do it for that reason... good money and they enjoy it.

I noticed a lot of wives are in this business. Are they just tired of the sex life at home?

I noticed a lot of wives are in this business. Are they just tired of the sex life at home?

You want an honest answer?

A percentage of these women are saving a nest egg to get away from their husbands after their kids are grown.

Others, just building up their own savings or paying off secret debts that their family isn't aware of.

You want an honest answer?

A percentage of these women are saving a nest egg to get away from their husbands after their kids are grown.

Others, just building up their own savings or paying off secret debts that their family isn't aware of.
Is married life that bad?

Is married life that bad?
For some, yes.

Typically, a Japanese wife that's married to salaryman is dependent on his income. While she manages the household, she typically doesn't have her own money and the idea of getting away is far fetched without some sort of financial resources of her own.

Not all marriages are like this, but it is for some and this is their way out. The Japanese family hierarchy is centered around the husband and his family... it's still quite strong, still today, but it's changing slowly.

@User#8628
Afaik there is no significant wage gap by gender if you are in the same position or better at the same level, equally long with the company etc.
There is however a severe imbalance for people on the career path, which is heavily tilted towards men. That is partially to blame on the companies, but also partially on the women themselves, where surprisingly many don't want to pursue the career path.
The worst thing is that it is decided by the time you join the company if you get on career track or not.
I think women have other choices, but given that it requires literally no qualification (in a sense that you have to learn/study before) and pays way above average, it's not surprising, that a lot of women do it.

but also partially on the women themselves, where surprisingly many don't want to pursue the career path.

I've met a surprisingly large number of women that lack ambition in this country when it comes to their jobs or full-on careers.

Not forced - but there are a large number of girls that are doing this kind of work because of things like:

- They are in debt (gambling, credit cards or deep shopping habits) >> I know of one case where the wife does this job because of her husband's gambling addiction. No idea why she puts up with it... but she keeps on doing it and he knows what shes does.
- Family needs (husband can't work or other members are disabled)
- Students

There is a percentage that actually enjoy the work and do it for that reason... good money and they enjoy it.
Don't forget hosts and host club depts.
but not all cases are the same in that. A lot of girls who go host like partying and are highly sexed and also kinda enjoy it at work. But there are some poor cases about girls being hopelessly in love with mean boys.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Anyway, why is this such a burning question for guys who see the Japanese sex industry?

It's not a bad thing. It's a super fun job, Japanese girls are rarely violently forced into doing it and obviously there is demand for it. If the girls get enough clients to make the income they hope for and if the guys are satisfied with the service they get there is no problem.

Reactions: Muku1 and Wwanderer
Don't forget hosts and host club depts.
but not all cases are the same in that. A lot of girls who go host like partying and are highly sexed and also kinda enjoy it at work. But there are some poor cases about girls being hopelessly in love with mean boys.

Oh yes, that's right. Good point!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
i worry that its too easy to get into.. if i had kids here and had a daughter.. that would really concern me..

it seems too easy to make lots of money doing this (of course i could be way off the mark) whereas they may have been happier long term with a more traditional job had they put the effort in at school, stuck at it, good attitude etc

im sure there are students selling their bodies in every country though..

i worry that its too easy to get into.. if i had kids here and had a daughter.. that would really concern me..

it seems too easy to make lots of money doing this (of course i could be way off the mark) whereas they may have been happier long term with a more traditional job had they put the effort in at school, stuck at it, good attitude etc

im sure there are students selling their bodies in every country though..
Ugh, why does everyone think so bad of it! It's not a bad job at all.
It's not too easy to get into in Japan, it's too difficult in other countries. So many girls who would really enjoy it will never try it.

It's too easy to make money this way? Don't offer it then. We get this kind of money because appearantly men are willing to pay it.
Why get girls pointed at while it's the men demanding this service and giving great amounds of money, tips and presents?

I don't think some boring office job could possibly be more fun than meeting a lot of people and having your senses stimulated the whole day.
I would hate to work at an office for example.

And yes, a lot of students fincance their expensive study this way and only have to do it a few hours unlike other part time jobs so have more time to focus on the study. Its a great opportunity.

Sure it's something that you probably cant do forever and a lot of girls are irresponsible and don't safe money at all but life gives opportunities and they usually land on their feet. Either they marry and become housewifes or find some mama job in the industry or something, or work at a love hotel front desk.

It's really a great experience and since you guys are using this kind of service, how can you point at providers? You think it's bad? Don't use it.

I wouldn't mind my daughter doing such work if her shop treats her well and she truely enjoys it. Of course i'd watch out for her that she saves money or does some study or anything to secure her future but the work itself is not bad at all.

The japanese educational system is not exactly friendly towards girls who do not graduate from a respected highschool or don't manage to get into university because they fail the entry exams. So Fuzoku is their only way to save some money for their future plans. Many of them certainly enjoy it (or manage to give the impression, that is not for me to decide), but I have yet to meet a foam princess who is on the job because she likes the taste of the nuru gel. Money is always the most important reason.

I've met a surprisingly large number of women that lack ambition in this country when it comes to their jobs or full-on careers.
Well arguably, they have plan B or C. Hook a guy that will support them, give them money, and/or get married. The prettier, the more it's assumed they can count on such, though life has a way of throwing curve balls.