Paradox

R.O.B

The pals are not what they scream.
Reaction score
http://www.japantoday.com/category/lifestyle/view/heartache-for-japans-40-year-old-virgins

There are natural balances in the world.

For a long time I have been struck by the sheer number of young Japanese women in Tokyo who seem to be washing, rubbing, sucking and fucking their way through our wallets and into our pants and hearts. Now I see where the balance is. In a country with such an amazing array of sex options these guys are equally amazing! How is it possible to stay a virgin here if you have a bit of cash and even a bit of mettle? I bet they are all AKB48 fans, too, just waiting for Haruka Whoever to come to her limited senses and knock on their door.

No wonder the birth rate is declining.

Drawing class.... bet that makes their pencils sharp!

From the outside of Japan perspective I call BS
He said he never had a relationship with a women & doesn't know how. I know a few Japanese salarymen with this same description & they call them cherry boys.
But... They have plenty of monthly visits to plenty of fuzoku spots all over Japan which doesn't count & usually not included in the survey.
It's bullshit to say the average company man in Tokyo with money doesn't at least have a favorite deli health spot.
I had one of those guys working with me no relationship experience, not a lot of friends, but suddenly people see him around areas with lots of fuzoku spots randomly.
It's BS guys.
Cultural differences I found here are a woman dating a married man thinks she's his girlfriend & a man who hasn't hasn't had non paid sex with a girlfriend is a cherry boy (virgin).
Ask them plainly afterwards when was the last time they had their penis in some young girls mouth & the answer would surprise the survey takers.

So the balance is still the balance? Thousands of steaming girls with no bf getting paid to blow thousands of gormless guys with no gf - both not counting it as sex!!! Paradox!

Reactions: just4fun