Guest viewing is limited

Passing Time ar Sexy Kyaba Office Day Shift (Shinjuku)

Saitama

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:

Misaki, Kureha, Minami, Nanako + 1?
Main site:
http://www.kabuki-tsuma.com/smp/top/

Map
http://www.kabuki-tsuma.com/smp/access/

Date of Encounter:
September 2018

Contact Method:
Walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
55 minutes for ¥4000; no coupons required

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
No Communicable Japanese = No Good

Details of the Encounter:
This is shop that advertises time with talkative and occasionally sensitive women typically overlooked - ages range from 30s-50s, and there is a all manner of humanity working the floor. There are banker tellers’s lamps, wallpaper, a fairly wide open view, and low prices. Also, there is a big-ass dude watching everyone like a hawk, but outside of that it’s fairly tame Japanese men in their 50s+, and then maybe one younger weirdo like me. The service fits the clientele: expect gentle, courteous slightly older women to laugh at your jokes and tell you how hard you’ve worked, and maybe some surprises.

Misaki
Misaki is cute! I wouldn’t be surprised if I had bumped into here at some of the Ikebukuro shops that aren’t in the same genre as Office. Pleasant conversation, genes that don’t reveal her age, and nice breasts. She kisses and responds well to what you’re into, be it talking or making out. If you haven’ had a stranger rub your boner in the opening minute they’ve met you, well, here’s your woman!

??????
I’m pretty sure there was a nice woman who wasn’t comparable to Misaki in looks, personality, or services. Nice enough, I guess, but can’t recall her woman. Looking at the time, it almost seems unlikely that five women rotated through, but pretty sure that’s what happened.

Kureha
Kureha is an authentic older woman. She converses pretty well but for what I personally find attractive it wasn’t a match.

Minami
Older face on a younger person’s hardbody. Nice enough person; maybe not my personal taste either.

Nanako
Alright!! This is why I came (and according to the shimei requests I heard, everyone else feels the same.) Nanako is not stopping traffic with over the top looks, she is definitely going to get your attention. She treats the booth like it’s an audition for an AV video, and will straffle you, ride you, and do whatever she can to without any zippers coming undone or putting her head below the belt. In all my years, I have never had someone treat my nipples like a dick in a BJ-centric video, and now I have. No wasted time with her; I can’t imagine how much good she does for all the tired men who come to see her. A national treasure, lots of fun.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
There are much worse ways to spend an hour without needing even ¥5000. There was another younger woman on the floor, but she was the exception, not the rule. Most men were in or passing their 50s, with women laying their heads on the mens’ shoulder, so please temper your expectation for MILFs riding your wiener to mutual climax. You are paying like, less than Eikaiwa rates per hour. Enjoy or pass as you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can concur with your opinion of Misaki. She's truly a gem and probably the best looking woman at the shop.

Nanako must have been tired the time I met her, she was content just to curl up on my shoulder and rub my dick.

I'm confused by this, is this the same as Club Office? They have the exact same address and phone number, but completely separate websites with different casts, prices, etc.

Does it operate as a MILF bar during the day and then bring in the younger girls after dark?

I'm confused by this, is this the same as Club Office? They have the exact same address and phone number, but completely separate websites with different casts, prices, etc.

Does it operate as a MILF bar during the day and then bring in the younger girls after dark?

That's a pretty fair assessment. They have different male staff at night too. Its pretty much operated as a seperate club.

This is not uncommon, the same group operates a daytime operation at Tsuma-tachi up the street and the Cherry group do this at each of their 3 locations as well.

This is not uncommon, the same group operates a daytime operation at Tsuma-tachi up the street and the Cherry group do this at each of their 3 locations as well.
Very common for kyaba, host and sekukyaba. Why leave a good location empty during the day?

Reactions: akasam
Minor update: tried going to Office in daytime and was denied entry, but I was an overconfident idiot so I was poorly prepped. Later in the day I had regathered and had no problem getting into Pretty Getter and Moe. Either they are more lax about stupid gaijin or maybe psyching myself up first helped. The tenin from Moe walked me over to “Club” Office at about 10:30 so I had no problem getting in there the second time. As others commented, seemed to be a different staff and they didn’t remember my idiocy.

Every time I’ve been to Moe they’ve always tried to push me to check out office on my way out. I should just take them up on the offer next time. Would like to see how the two compare

Minor update: tried going to Office in daytime and was denied entry, but I was an overconfident idiot so I was poorly prepped. Later in the day I had regathered and had no problem getting into Pretty Getter and Moe. Either they are more lax about stupid gaijin or maybe psyching myself up first helped. The tenin from Moe walked me over to “Club” Office at about 10:30 so I had no problem getting in there the second time. As others commented, seemed to be a different staff and they didn’t remember my idiocy.
Daytime office won't let me in but the actual one at night is no problem as well. Bit frustrating but what can you do

Daytime office won't let me in but the actual one at night is no problem as well. Bit frustrating but what can you do
Odd, as I'm more age appropriate for the daytime crowd and I would think they'd be in more need of customers. They should love me!

OTOH, maybe they're the only game going in the daytime so they don't have to.

Odd, as I'm more age appropriate for the daytime crowd and I would think they'd be in more need of customers. They should love me!

OTOH, maybe they're the only game going in the daytime so they don't have to.
I wear a suit and speak near fluently and get the cross arms with shoddy English reply. I've tried twice and both times that happened so I gave up trying the day time operation of that place.

Strange, they never seem to give me any trouble, but I've been a customer since well before this review.

I wear a suit and speak near fluently and get the cross arms with shoddy English reply. I've tried twice and both times that happened so I gave up trying the day time operation of that place.
Now I'm torn between giving up and continuing to bother them so they know how much business they're losing.

Guys seriously this is going to be so anticlimactic when you get in there. Here’s a super short review: value-priced but ultimately batting 1.5 for 5 and some of those were closer to minuses than zeroes.

Reactions: akasam
I can verify that they're not blanket-rejecting all foreigners, perhaps only ones with very minimal japanese or new customers.

And I wouldn't call the selection that bleak. Certainly Misaki, Miyu and Sera give good quality play but Moe daytime shift offers some younger girls that many may prefer at the same 3000 yen discounted set price.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Just FYI, the shop is currently closed while the building has some emergency plumbing repairs. They are doubling up the staff at their sister shop Tsuma down the street (opening 9am as normal instead of Tsuma's noon opening).

Had an enjoyable time there with Misaki today. IMO she's the only one there worth a shime. She treats you well if you are gentle and nominate.

Last edited: